• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Ohhh....OFFENSIVE FOULS...I was so confused at why no fouls were called when you guys play ball....I was picturing Terry Tate driving the lane or guarding someone.

I'm #dense

It's pretty simple.

At a minimum, calling offensive fouls in a pickup game lumps you together with:
-Liars
-Lairs
-Millenials
-Usual suspects
-People who actively root against your offsite survival pick
-PM revealers
-Posters who bring RL to the boards
-cheese wiz beard ladlers

That sounds preposterous.

It's basically my favorite RJism. Years later when we started to hate each other he conjures up this story about me having LIED about transit time and that is how he knew I was a bad person ever since that day.

I don't recall exactly where we met but I'm thinking it was in West Hollywood (could be wrong on this...more on that later), but there was indeed a rainstorm and I did indeed haul ass from Summerland, CA (a whopping 5-6 miles south of Santa Barbara) to somewhere in West Hollywood I believe in order to make it in time for the tip of the Wake-NCSU ACC Semifinal game in 2003.

What really makes this story special is that it's not "100-120" miles that were driven. Hell, it's only 89 miles from where my house was in Summerland to LAX, and 85 miles from where I lived to West Hollywood. Even if I'm wrong on the meeting location, it's 115 miles (right inside RJ's distance chasm) to freaking Disneyland and we sure as hell didn't go that far to meet. Given how RJ dropped the liar tag so easily on Townie for not having an exact page count of his manifesto, this margin of error is amusing.

A quick Google maps check shows that you can get from where I lived in Summerland to West Hollywood in 88 minutes without traffic, and given that tip of that game was at 1:30 PM EST I was driving in mid morning when traffic on the 101 is at a minimum.

1_13_2015_5_22_42_PM.jpg

As to whether or not I did it in 90 minutes, I definitely want you all to know that I think you guys base your opinion of me on how fast I can drive a car so I definitely make sure to come up with outlandish tales of speed and daring to share with you when I first meet you. If I was going to make up a number to impress someone I'd never met before, I'd claim I was rich or that I had a 10 inch cock or I could make up stories of attending famous sporting events. But nope, I apparently settled on tales of my prowess behind the wheel of a 2000 Toyota Tacoma.

I mean, there are plenty of reasons to not like me so you don't need to make something up. I've been a bona fide asshole to plenty of people over the years, including RJ, so he could just say he didn't like me because of that. Making something up out of thin air is just really fucking sad.

Moonz is now going to want to know how big your cock actually is, then have a parody discuss it.

How have i not heard this canyon story before?

I :heart: this thread.

There is no chance that tub of goo, vomiter of words, ever played basketball.

It's basically my favorite RJism. Years later when we started to hate each other he conjures up this story about me having LIED about transit time and that is how he knew I was a bad person ever since that day.

I don't recall exactly where we met but I'm thinking it was in West Hollywood (could be wrong on this...more on that later), but there was indeed a rainstorm and I did indeed haul ass from Summerland, CA (a whopping 5-6 miles south of Santa Barbara) to somewhere in West Hollywood I believe in order to make it in time for the tip of the Wake-NCSU ACC Semifinal game in 2003.

What really makes this story special is that it's not "100-120" miles that were driven. Hell, it's only 89 miles from where my house was in Summerland to LAX, and 85 miles from where I lived to West Hollywood. Even if I'm wrong on the meeting location, it's 115 miles (right inside RJ's distance chasm) to freaking Disneyland and we sure as hell didn't go that far to meet. Given how RJ dropped the liar tag so easily on Townie for not having an exact page count of his manifesto, this margin of error is amusing.

A quick Google maps check shows that you can get from where I lived in Summerland to West Hollywood in 88 minutes without traffic, and given that tip of that game was at 1:30 PM EST I was driving in mid morning when traffic on the 101 is at a minimum.

1_13_2015_5_22_42_PM.jpg

As to whether or not I did it in 90 minutes, I definitely want you all to know that I think you guys base your opinion of me on how fast I can drive a car so I definitely make sure to come up with outlandish tales of speed and daring to share with you when I first meet you. If I was going to make up a number to impress someone I'd never met before, I'd claim I was rich or that I had a 10 inch cock or I could make up stories of attending famous sporting events. But nope, I apparently settled on tales of my prowess behind the wheel of a 2000 Toyota Tacoma.

I mean, there are plenty of reasons to not like me so you don't need to make something up. I've been a bona fide asshole to plenty of people over the years, including RJ, so he could just say he didn't like me because of that. Making something up out of thin air is just really fucking sad.

So your entire feud is based on a simple misunderstanding. We can consider this another beef squashed then? Rj, what say you? Agreed?

Or you could say that a misunderstanding was conjured up because of our feud.

LK - was that an intentional mimicry of RJ's "it's not 300 pages" argument or did you just do it by accident? I can't figure out if it's brilliant or unintentionally ironic.

He knows what the real problems are and hasn't been interested in admitting how wrong he was. There are also other issues that are ongoing.

I know that -"Blessed be be peacemakers".

I really appreciate your attempt but this is much deeper and far more personal.

It has zero to do with that fun anecdote which is all it is.

I mean it took me over an hour to commute 10 miles at my previous LA gig

Back