• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #FireWellman Billboard: CBSSports, CNNSI, ESPN, Sporting News, SBN, WSJ, Yahoo

donors are supposed to support the decisions of the athletic director. If they don't like it they can give spend their money somewhere else.

Coffee is getting hell for this, but I think he hit the nail on the head. Donors support the decisions of the AD, if they don't support the decisions of the AD, their money goes elsewhere.

What coffee doesn't realize is that most (?) users of this board including myself are no longer donors for exactly that reason, and many "give spend their money" on this billboard. You're not talking to donors, buddy. You're talking to ex-donors.

As for the billboard and site, simply amazing. Well done sir. The only suggestion I would add for the site is consolidating all of our other efforts i.e. a link to firebz.com and a link to purchase merchandise such as bumper stickers and t-shirts which have apparently been started on other threads. I'd also add some of the stats I saw Ph post about Wellman a while back if you want to add some "meat" to the number section. However, I'd leave this to your discretion and consult with some of the older heads on this board like Marquee, PH, and Deac7.

I just want to point out that everyone made fun of me for the bumper stickers and shirts and now we are putting links on websites. Just saying.

Gotta give the kid (Zach) some credit, he was ahead of his time. Was making posts calling for Wellman in April of 2010.

Back