• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Following (Fox)

Anyone still watching? They should just call this show Deus ex Machina.

Still watching, but i'm close to jumping off. The show really slowed down when they put the dude in jail, plus the whole love triangle plot line is terrible.

Still watching, but i'm close to jumping off. The show really slowed down when they put the dude in jail, plus the whole love triangle plot line is terrible.

I am close to giving up too. It's to the point that the "bad" guys always get away. It was obvious that the female sherrif was one of them. One more show

This show started off really well and seemed smart, now its kinda dumb.

I want to see what happens but I don't see how this show continues after 1 season.

The two guys getting out of the farmhouse even though they're surrounded by FBI and SWAT (and one is stabbed multiple times in the stomach) really felt forced. I was doing a pretty good job of suspending disbelief but that was a giant SMH moment. If you let the FBI bring in those two, you still have Emma on the run with the kid, you still have other "followers" you could bring out...no reason to let them make such a retarded escape. And yes, I realize there are tons of things in the series that are as unbelievable as that moment, but that part just really felt cheap.

So I'm still watching this shit.

The bad guys win and being smarter every week is tiring, but I kinda want to see how this ends.

gave up on this a few weeks ago- had high hopes but found myself reading fire [Redacted] threads on laptop instead of actually watching what was happening- not a good sign.

Solid start. Gave up about a month ago.

Yeah, I'm kind of invested at this point, so I'm going to watch through the final episode and then not watch again. The entire premise is just fucking stupid, and stupid people making stupid decisions to drive a stupid plot just drives me more crazy each week. End it, already.

I'm going to a strict policy of not getting pot committed on a show until it has at least two seasons under its belt.

Yeah, I'm kind of invested at this point, so I'm going to watch through the final episode and then not watch again. The entire premise is just fucking stupid, and stupid people making stupid decisions to drive a stupid plot just drives me more crazy each week. End it, already.

I typically hate short hair on chicks but I would totally bone the chick on the show.

this show is great. i can hardly believe it's a good show that wasn't originally British

Is it going to be resolved in the finale or is there a second season planned? I'm still watching for some reason but will absolutely not watch it beyond the finale. Much like The Killing.

Back