• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Following (Fox)

Yep.

My girlfriend and I hate-watch this show. It can be comically bad.

It would make me feel so much better if I had people to hate-watch with me, but none of my people watch it. Its actually better if you just expect the FBI to do the dumbest shit ever. I also think Kevin Williamson cast his apartment janitor as one of the FBI agents (he got stabbed this week).

Predictable ending. Which is funny considering the last convo in the show with Joe. I'm definitely tuning out next season.

The Vikings season ended too. That show has writing that is quite possibly worse (the dialogue definitely is) and acting that doesn't even deserve to be labeled as such, but I think the whole fact that it's kind of an ongoing period piece will keep me around for S2.

Whose writing was worse: Joe or the writers of The Following (season 1)?

I have the last 4 episodes of this on my DVR and just never have the desire to watch them. The season just kept getting dumber and dumber, to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. The FBI in this show is easily the most moronic portrayal ever done for a television series. They're completely incompetent in every way. Is it worth watching the last four? Does it get better? Or does it continue its downward spiral?

This show was actually pretty sweet when it first started, before it got too ridiculous. I was pretty in on the first 4 or so episodes.

surprised at the hate on this show. people are complaining about the portrayal of the FBI as inept? the same fucking people who participated in the FBI bashing post Boston Bombing? lolz

surprised at the hate on this show. people are complaining about the portrayal of the FBI as inept? the same fucking people who participated in the FBI bashing post Boston Bombing? lolz

This is actually a good point, maybe its the smartest show on TV?

First scene of the new season is how Joe survived.

2nd scene is Bacon's butt buddy Ice Man flying in and saving the day in his apt

First scene of the new season is how Joe survived.

2nd scene is Bacon's butt buddy Ice Man flying in and saving the day in his apt

Seriously?

Back