• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Geeds R Angry

Haven't taken a penny from Social Security and have been on a fixed income. Other than that, you'd be so accurate...

You should listen to this:

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."

So 50% correct and in like 3 more years I'll be 100% correct. I'll take it.

Your post was about today (and other times you have posted similar things) and you have been ZERO PERCENT correct about EACH part of your assertion.

But don't be bothered by the truth or facts. doing so would change your entire board persona.

I'm not sure what's worse, that we are letting these smart whiners in now, or that we let dumb whiners in back the 70s.

Can you imagine what the feedback would be from Forsyth County residents if Wake Forest offered to pay for a mandatory AA History class to be taught in the schools ? After the initial uproar died down the school board would tell the university to shove it.

Well at least now the ARC is being discussed on this board. That should make Rafi happy.

I'm not sure what's worse, that we are letting these smart whiners in now, or that we let dumb whiners in back the 70s.

I made a mistake in the first post. I have NEVER been on a fixed income or Social Security.

OMG, I made a mistake...unlike the total ignorance and support of racism TAB routinely shows.

Can you imagine what the feedback would be from Forsyth County residents if Wake Forest offered to pay for a mandatory AA History class to be taught in the schools ? After the initial uproar died down the school board would tell the university to shove it.

Its dumb on dumb on dumb.

"Our demands are that you reach out to Winson in the most paternalistic and condescending way possible to show that you are not, in fact, white supremacists."

Oh and they also don't like gentrification, to toejam one more poorly thought out stance into the garbageburger of their platform.

I made a mistake in the first post. I have NEVER been on a fixed income or Social Security.

OMG, I made a mistake...unlike the total ignorance and support of racism TAB routinely shows.

The only mistake you are making is REPEATEDLY posting on a thread in which I CLOSED responses to the GAINFULLY EMPLOYED. Jesus.

The only mistake you are making is REPEATEDLY posting on a thread in which I CLOSED responses to the GAINFULLY EMPLOYED. Jesus.

AGAIN, you are CLUELESS and a fool and WRONG...

But why should EVER get ANYTHING correct???

RJ seriously, if you don't cut it out, Biff is going to make you upload a W2 to the mod board to continue posting.

Or make you actually know something before posting lies. You are constantly wrong about your "insults".

Then again, you were a member of the historically most racist frat at Wake and give others shit about their affiliations or lack thereof.

This isn't even like shooting fish in a barrel. At least the fish can possibly win out of the way. You swim towards the bullets.

Last edited:
TOS doesn't require posters to submit a W-2, but does give the moderator broad powers to delete posters who don't comply with our requests. So really, it's a big gray area.

We have dick pics from at least two posters.

I haven't really read much and don't really care to engage, but it is pretty interesting what bothers TAB enough to start a thread about.

WHOA people !

Stop sending dick pics !

200.gif

That TAB thinks these issues are only happening at wake is comical.

I certainly know that there are way worse things are going on at other, dumber public schools which don't have the same power to address them and certainly way, way, way worst things going on in society at large; which, again makes the Wake group's grievances seem extra silly and their anger largely misdirected.

Unless I am missing something, it seems like the worst thing that has happened was a kid called an RA the N word, and they rightly asked that kid to leave school.

Also, BRING BACK $3 PITCHERS NIGHT AT PENELOPE'S !!!!

My take is that the masses who cry racism at every opportunity, most likely don't have meaningful relationships, business partnerships and day-to-day experiences with those of the opposite race. White guilt gets the best of these folks and they take it out on people who enjoy chicken and beer.

My take is that the masses who cry racism at every opportunity, most likely don't have meaningful relationships, business partnerships and day-to-day experiences with those of the opposite race. White guilt gets the best of these folks and they take it out on people who enjoy chicken and beer.

You think it's white people "crying racism" in this instance?

Back