• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Geeds R Angry

Yeah, I'm not sure a private University has the power to mandate state or county public HS curriculum.

they're not mandating, the suggestion is to offer funds in exchange for the school to add a class to the curriculum

they're not mandating, the suggestion is to offer funds in exchange for the school to add a class to the curriculum

Right, but the class wil be mandatory for all Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools, as mandated by W-S/FCS, from whom I would assume the group did not seek input.

Right, but the class wil be mandatory for all Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools, as mandated by W-S/FCS, from whom I would assume the group did not seek input.

right, but wake isn't mandating anything. this isn't the nanny state pushing down. their offering an incentive for the school system(s) to reevaluate their curriculum. it's my understanding that curriculum changes with the wind/fad anyway

Yeah, except isn't the public school system one of the most integral parts of the nanny state ? Far moreso than WFU.

Doesn't matter. It's a dumb idea.

Wake can put together an AA History curriculum and offer it for free to any and all takers and catch tons of shit for some debatable point if they like. IDGAF.

Back