• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Gold Old Days- Pretty Sweet Basketball Video

I don't consider Big E, and Gray bonafide studs I saw them in the season after CP3 left or without Howard but that's neither here nor there. I consider Butler = to Bosie State football playing in the Horizon league take less of a toll on your team then going against ACC or Big East foe's on non neutral sites day in and day out. It's a one in a million chance to find and keep coaches like Brad Stevens, Mark Few and Shaka Smart who win every year without 'burger boys "they all can coach but when coaching is equal talent wins out. With the new ACC adding more basketball powers, without continuous talent coming in expect the Wake Coaster to continue up and down.

I would say that with the exception of K, all three of those guys are better coaches from an X's and O's standpoint than anyone in the current ACC.

thanks for the memories.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCK..

Back