• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Great Coronatine Peace Accords

This is officially the most abject failure of my adult life. And I once coached a 3 win basketball season.

i just wanna say i support what mako is doing because i too have tried to help rj in the past and it was proof to me at the time that some things are just hopeless.

Thanks, I tried and am still willing to be civil and respectful if they are.

Sadly, your being naive and hopeful shouldn't stop because of the haters.

Yeah but is your guy willing to be civil and respectful?

Does mommy walk your to work and cut up your PB&J into bite sized, crustless pieces?

I have to admit you did more than I expected. In addition to being a huge sucker, you continue to show your cowardice of shadows on your wall.

Does mommy walk your to work and cut up your PB&J into bite sized, crustless pieces?

I have to admit you did more than I expected. In addition to being a huge sucker, you continue to show your cowardice of shadows on your wall.

#civility

I agree. We could’ve had something beautiful here, man.

You can't make peace with one side. They have no interest in peace. But remember, it's not their fault.

Thanks for trying.

I'm not going to be a pinata. Why isn't it on them?

My bad, I have to accept being treated like shit without a peep and should probably should thank them for doing so.

That feels like a dismissive, defensive, and unproductive response.

I think there are a lot of ways you could react between (1) hitting back every time and (2) being a pinata (?) and thanking them for insulting you.

Why do you think you frame your responses as an either/or along those lines?

That feels like a dismissive, defensive, and unproductive response.

I think there are a lot of ways you could react between (1) hitting back every time and (2) being a pinata (?) and thanking them for insulting you.

Why do you think you frame your responses as an either/or along those lines?

I've tried everything. I've tried olive branches many, many times.

These guys have no interest in being anything other than dicks. This thread is a perfect example. I've agreed to a full peace plan without any conditions other than civility and respect. NONE of them have any interest.

Of course, you won't chastise them for not being willing to have peace. It's all my fault. I get it.

My wife made me shave the beard because of the corona. I look like a fat baby.

Back