• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Hangover II

ronin1409

Reaction score
I guess it's time to hype this thing....

I would go to a bachelor brunch in Thailand also:thumbsup:

I know people were split on the first one.. the sequel better?

Last edited:
How could anyone not love the first one? It's a classic.

That said.....I'm tempering expectations for the sequel.

It's hard for me to get past the suspension of disbelief for II. It just seems incredibly contrived.

They supposedly run into Chow in Thailand. Really?

haha it's going to be so over the top and trying wayyyyyy too hard. That being said...I CAN NOT FUCKING WAIT.

There was a movie critic on the bs report that said basically "I will buy any dumb premise to spend 2 hours with these characters again..."

Agreed!

There was a movie critic on the bs report that said basically "I will buy any dumb premise to spend 2 hours with these characters again..."

Agreed!

Great way to explain it!

The preview with Galifinakis laughing at Chow laughing, and them laughing back and forth was hilarious.

Last edited:
i saw a preview where Galifinakis said "he's [Chow] my plus-one" implying that he brought him, not that he happens to be there.

OK, that's better. Of course I will see it. The first movie had me guffawing in the theatre.

I LOVED the first one.

This one looks like dog shit, color me worried sick.

I thought Chow was the least funny part of "The Hangover" and Chang is the least funny part of "Community." I guess I'm just not a Ken Jeong fan.

I thought Chow was the least funny part of "The Hangover" and Chang is the least funny part of "Community." I guess I'm just not a Ken Jeong fan.

Agreed. This guy sucks.

Except for the "so long, gay boys" quote.

Absolutely loved the first one - some of the hardest laughs I've ever emitted in a theater.

When I heard about the sequel, I was disappointed. There really doesn't need to be another one of these movies. Add the fact that the trailers don't really make the movie seem funny (same jokes, so why not just watch the original on blu-ray), and I'm with go - I'm worried.

That said, I'm still going to see it opening weekend. And this film is going to rake in mountains of cash.

Agreed. This guy sucks.

Except for the "so long, gay boys" quote.

he was funny in knocked up though, i'll give him that.

"look, if you want an experience go to a jimmy buffet concert not a baby delivery"

Back