• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Islamic Dilemma

sailor is channeling his inner Bobstackfan on this thread.

More posts, more posts...

i don't understand the issue with the islamophobia one; are you suggesting that it's not possible to link the two or you think that talk is basically arguing that unicorn fornication is contributing to the steep decline in goblin activity

i don't understand the issue with the islamophobia one; are you suggesting that it's not possible to link the two or you think that talk is basically arguing that unicorn fornication is contributing to the steep decline in goblin activity

I did not go to the talk, and so I don't know for sure. However, at first glance, Islamophobia and global warming don't seem to me to be remotely connected. It would be great to hear from someone who went.

If anything I would argue the opposite and that global warming contributes to Islamophobia, that there is a more clear connection.

A new poll shows almost two-thirds of Germans think Islam does not "belong" in their country.

Haven't we seen this movie before?

Back