• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Islamic Dilemma

I agree. We are all better off when we shoot the messenger.

I clicked on the article with the intention of reading it, but never got to it when I saw some of the other headlines on the site. I seriously can't figure out what PJ Media is.

I clicked on the article with the intention of reading it, but never got to it when I saw some of the other headlines on the site. I seriously can't figure out what PJ Media is.

guess you're waiting for msnbc to spearhead the story before you give it credibility? lol just kidding. I am bored today

I don't know who PJ Media is either but the story seemed to reflect accurately, and in somewhat greater detail, stories on other media sites about the latest online issue of this supposedly authoritative ISIS magazine. I am sorry to hear that you think PJ media is entirely outside your emotional comfort zone. But, you're still a young man, and so you, we can all hope, have lots time left to expand your intellectual horizons.

Remember what FDR said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Yeah and I've read plenty of those stories from other sites.

I'm legitimately curious how you come across these sites. Reddit? I think that's where BSF4L did. Are you just googling "ISIS extremism" on a daily basis?

Yeah and I've read plenty of those stories from other sites.

I'm legitimately curious how you come across these sites. Reddit? I think that's where BSF4L did. Are you just googling "ISIS extremism" on a daily basis?

I read pretty much mainstream sites - both left and right - and get links from them. I can't remember where I got this one.

I don't even know what Reddit is. But I'll go and check them out.

Barack Obama is considered left by these boards, so you'll need another to get at least one.

Austria shifting further to the right?
WU4GtqG.jpg

Back