• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Legend of Zelda Mafia - TOWN WINS

Those of you who have moderated games before, how difficult was the design? I've got a great idea for a game, but I'm not quite sure how to start the building process.

at one point before the cop came out I thought Da was the cop as his list had 3 out of 4 mafia on it, well done.

My excuse for this game was our heat went out and it was like -20 here and we have a newborn so it was a hectic couple days. but thanks Island and well done cits. I will say you do learn a lot every time you play.

Those of you who have moderated games before, how difficult was the design? I've got a great idea for a game, but I'm not quite sure how to start the building process.

Best practices:

- 28-33% of players as mafia
- half of players in game are vanilla
- think of extreme night action combos and endgame scenarios. Are you prepared?

I'd mod a vanilla game or ask a mod to sit in on a themed game to see all the nuances

I prefer playing games with fewer roles and randomness, so would be happy to sit out and help with the design and/or co-mod.

Back