• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Lynch Nomination

Chuck Blazer received more than $20.6 million in compensation from CONCACAF from 1996 to 2011, caused the federation to subsidize rent on his New York residence, to purchase apartments in Miami and to sign purchase agreements and made down payments on apartments at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.'' The report also said Blazer used CONCACAF funds to buy a $48,000 Hummer. From 2004-11, Blazer and other senior CONCACAF executives charged more than $26 million in business expenses to Blazer's personal American Express cards. One CONCACAF employee said Blazer encouraged the use of his cards because he wanted to collect American Express membership points.

He didn't file a federal income tax return for 6 straight years.

Yep. We shouldn't waste our time going after guys like this! Good call, 2&2.

He didn't file a federal income tax return for 6 straight years.

Yep. We shouldn't waste our time going after guys like this! Good call, 2&2.

Huh. I must have missed that part where the IRS needs a criminal indictment from the attorney fucking general to go after somebody for tax evasion. Great use of resources. I'm going to stop filing my tax return and wait for the AG to get around to my case.

i just did; they both broke laws regarding corruption, racketeering and tax evasion

If these guys hadn't broken the law, it wouldn't be a problem. I can't believe the mid-30s, silver-spoon having assholes who paid $25K a year to go to Wake and then want to spend all day posting on message boards want to stick up for criminals instead of standing up for the God-fearing law enforcement officers who are out there just trying to keep the public safe. Fuck you if you don't support the FBI.

Must be awfully nice to sit in judgment of others from that lofty, suburban, sparsely populated enclave paved with flawless pavement and look down on the plight of struggling soccer executives just trying to make up for the privileges those in their densely-populated, pot-hole laden villages weren't bestowed by the birth lottery. Must be nice, indeed....

These are some great #goteam posts by jhmd and 2&2.

Huh. I must have missed that part where the IRS needs a criminal indictment from the attorney fucking general to go after somebody for tax evasion. Great use of resources. I'm going to stop filing my tax return and wait for the AG to get around to my case.

You should be good unless you start involving yourself in multiple bribes worth over 100 million US dollars.

The level of false equivalency that you can come up with is quite amazing. I salute you!

Back