• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters 2024

Once he gets his putting figured out he will be a force.
I love Will, but this is very much an “if”. Dude has already switched to the broomstick as as well as the most cheat code putter head on earth. Not much else he can do other than practice.

I thought LIV was supposed to win half of the majors played the next 5 years.

No way! I love watching him. He’s fiery! And good. Better than watching a lot of the milquetoast players on tour - Cantlay, Schauffele, Morikawa.

Being Hatton’s caddie must be exhausting. Nothing is ever his fault! He’s never miss-hit a putt. Got a bad bounce or caught a spike mark. He is just flabbergasted at every putt that doesn’t fall. You gotta own it at some point, dude. He’s a poor man’s Bubba (at least peak Bubba).

Hatton is a total putz as opposed to DeChambeau who is done with his putzy ways.

Being Hatton’s caddie must be exhausting. Nothing is ever his fault! He’s never miss-hit a putt. Got a bad bounce or caught a spike mark. He is just flabbergasted at every putt that doesn’t fall. You gotta own it at some point, dude. He’s a poor man’s Bubba (at least peak Bubba).
Ha! Yeah, I don’t mean to imply he’s my favorite or is not an ass. I just like watching him when he’s cursing and being an ass! It’s fun compared to the rest of the milquetoasts who are out there right now.

I love capitalism, the Masters, LIV and the Koepkas.

Happy IRS scorecard day to all the winners out there.

I love Will, but this is very much an “if”. Dude has already switched to the broomstick as as well as the most cheat code putter head on earth. Not much else he can do other than practice.
I mean Will only had 1 three putt all 4 rounds this tournament. Averaged 1.65 putts/hole, which isn't great but wasn't the reason why he didn't win this weekend. There were only 11 guys that made the cut below 1.60 putts/hole.

I mean Will only had 1 three putt all 4 rounds this tournament. Averaged 1.65 putts/hole, which isn't great but wasn't the reason why he didn't win this weekend. There were only 11 guys that made the cut below 1.60 putts/hole.
Putts per hole typically says more about your chipping than your putting.

Putts per hole typically says more about your chipping than your putting.
I get it, but I just provided the first stat I found on his putting this weekend.

From someone that watched most of the shots he hit this weekend, I really don't think putting was his biggest problem. Unfortunate that he missed that putt on 16 on Sunday, but that was the only putt like that (as far as I remember) all tournament and it was obviously over by then.

His putting is much better than it used to be. I was just responding to the post about him "figuring it out". Not sure it's likely to get better than it is at this stage in his career, given the lengths he's already gone to.

Back