• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters

Phil, you're a damn fool. Trying to hit the hero shot on the 27th hole while only being 2 behind the leader.

I was just going to post that. Phil's not a fool. He's simply a risk taker. It's in his golfing DNA. We've all heard him speak to it during interviews. He takes risks and either reaps the rewards or suffer the consequences. He's forty-seven and not likely to change.

He's my guy, and I love all he brings to the table, but that was really dumb. He needs to go -2 on the back to get back in this.

No full coverage until 3pm on Friday blows.

No full coverage until 3pm on Friday blows.

Yeah I like the featured group thing for a little while, but seems like full coverage should be on by 1

I think Spieth is pretty dull, but to say he doesn't close after last year's Open is pretty scorching

Yeah I like the featured group thing for a little while, but seems like full coverage should be on by 1

I think Spieth is pretty dull, but to say he doesn't close after last year's Open is pretty scorching

But, but, but it's the Masters and tradition and all, and you can't have all day coverage, it's not traditional.

If he had missed that putt he could have been known as El Nineover

There have been a lot of big numbers at 15 over the years. I remember Vijay carding a 9, and when Cabrera was in contention before he won there, he had an 8 or 9. And Tiger probably wins the Masters a few years ago if he didn't hit the flagstick and draw that 4 stroke penalty. 15 has the false and shaved front, and if you go over the green, it's straight downhill toward the 16 pond. I bet it's the hole on tour that gets the most combined eagles and doubles or others.

Back