• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Moricle Society and the Downfall of Wake Forest Athletics

I assure you, it is not bullshit. I know him quite well ;)

Don't worry about Mack, he mainly just pokes his head over here from the scout board to criticize us fringe lunatics who dare question Wellman's status quo.

i think he wants to know what a "moricle" is; my guess is a name of a wealthy alum who started a club donating to wake athletics?

I meant, what is the origin of the word "Moricle?"

http://www.digitalforsyth.org/photos/11500

Dr. Felda Hightower (left) graduated from Bowman Gray School of Medicine in 1931 and became professor of surgery at BGSM. Dr. Hightower established a scholarship for BGSM students in 1999. Dr. Charles Hunter Moricle (right) graduated from Wake Forest University in 1937 and established the Moricle Society in 2004 for the undergraduate campus. The gentlemen are attending alumni weekend in 1991.

Don't worry about Mack, he mainly just pokes his head over here from the scout board to criticize us fringe lunatics who dare question Wellman's status quo.

His donations to NC State seem to be paying off, however.

http://www.digitalforsyth.org/photos/11500

Dr. Felda Hightower (left) graduated from Bowman Gray School of Medicine in 1931 and became professor of surgery at BGSM. Dr. Hightower established a scholarship for BGSM students in 1999. Dr. Charles Hunter Moricle (right) graduated from Wake Forest University in 1937 and established the Moricle Society in 2004 for the undergraduate campus. The gentlemen are attending alumni weekend in 1991.

They currently are dead.

Somewhere MoricleSocietyDeac is enjoying his scotch and lunch cigar.

You've been a member here for nearly 2 years and you've got 91 posts. How many times have you posted on the scout board over that time?

Don't know. Don't care. Your assertion is still false. You count them. I don't post much anywhere mainly because of childish, inane crap like your juvenile accusation.

Somewhere MoricleSocietyDeac is enjoying his scotch and lunch cigar.

and perhaps foot tapping in the special moricle stalls--you know, the ones that come with adult diapers rather than seat covers

Is this like a Skull and Crossbones kind of thing? Does anyone dress up like a druid? Is the Legion of Doom involved?

Back