• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Moricle Society and the Downfall of Wake Forest Athletics

This guy knows what's up

15fnajs.jpg

Maybe I'm showing my ignorance by asking (I'm still new to the game), but who is this rosy-cheeked boss hog? Also, check out the farm animals (donkeys?) boning in the background. Or is that the point of the pic? Is it supposed to be a metaphor for what Wellman and the powers that be are doing to our athletics programs and also the fanbase?

LOL! Good catch! I had not noticed the extracurricular activity in the background...

Maybe the Moricle Society should hire Nick Nolte as our coach.

Have you guys just never seen that picture before? It's just a random picture, that's been an internet meme for a while, of a couple posing not realizing some horses are fucking in the background. Got nothing to do with Wake.

Have you guys just never seen that picture before? It's just a random picture, that's been an internet meme for a while, of a couple posing not realizing some horses are fucking in the background. Got nothing to do with Wake.

It was also a central piece of one of the best threads the old board ever saw

I'm trying to think of a metaphor hmmmmmmmm...The couple is Wellman, oblivious to the horse fucking that Bz is giving to our program?

I'm trying to think of a metaphor hmmmmmmmm...The couple is Wellman, oblivious to the horse fucking that Bz is giving to our program?

Yeah- it's just that several posts seem to be inquiring what the link is between the couple in the photo and Wake- beyond the quite obvious metaphor, which also didn't get mentioned (it seems) until page 4.

Back