• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Moricle Society and the Downfall of Wake Forest Athletics

YEs....that's exactly it Deadbolt.

Step 1. Go home, watch "The Skulls"
Step 2. Stand up and say "a Moricle above any other"

That should clear up all questions. end thread.

This guy knows what's up

15fnajs.jpg

Is this like a Skull and Crossbones kind of thing? Does anyone dress up like a druid? Is the Legion of Doom involved?
No one talks about the work of the order or the composition of its membership. All we really know is their rules supersede those of the outside world.

Don't know. Don't care. Your assertion is still false. You count them. I don't post much anywhere mainly because of childish, inane crap like your juvenile accusation.

I certainly didn't count anything, the number is posted right below your username. Maybe you should provide some insight the next time you choose to call someones firsthand post "bullshit"

I think I remember hearing at the DC booster stop in April that we had 16 Moricle I think. I seriously doubt we lost 5 of them.

Greetings to my new Maltese friend,

You probably remember sending me a note yesterday about a business proposal where we stand to gain 7.2 million USD. I hope you don’t mind that I am replying from my personal email address, I don’t want my geedy coworkers stealing our money!!!

As you may have guessed, I am very interested in your proposition. I am familiar with HSBC; I used to have a credit card with the company but my ex-wife maxed it out purchasing clothes from Snooki’s new clothing line. I have never been to Malta, but am very familiar with the state of New Jersey in the USA, and I heard there are many similarities between the two.

Your proposition interests me because I am a large donor to The University of Wake Forest. We just hired a new head basketball coach, Jeff Bzzzdelikk, and I would like to donate money to the Deamon Deacons to help our program return to the Final Four. Any share of 7.2 million USD is desirable.

May I ask why I cannot know your name? If we are going to be sharing this money, we should be friends. If you would like to remain anonymous that is fine. As my ex-wife always said, there certainly is some excitement from the unknown. Actually that might explain why she left me. Either way, let me know what steps we should take next.

Respectfully,
Waldo Moricle

Greetings to my new Maltese friend,

You probably remember sending me a note yesterday about a business proposal where we stand to gain 7.2 million USD. I hope you don’t mind that I am replying from my personal email address, I don’t want my geedy coworkers stealing our money!!!

As you may have guessed, I am very interested in your proposition. I am familiar with HSBC; I used to have a credit card with the company but my ex-wife maxed it out purchasing clothes from Snooki’s new clothing line. I have never been to Malta, but am very familiar with the state of New Jersey in the USA, and I heard there are many similarities between the two.

Your proposition interests me because I am a large donor to The University of Wake Forest. We just hired a new head basketball coach, Jeff Bzzzdelikk, and I would like to donate money to the Deamon Deacons to help our program return to the Final Four. Any share of 7.2 million USD is desirable.

May I ask why I cannot know your name? If we are going to be sharing this money, we should be friends. If you would like to remain anonymous that is fine. As my ex-wife always said, there certainly is some excitement from the unknown. Actually that might explain why she left me. Either way, let me know what steps we should take next.

Respectfully,
Waldo Moricle

Where in Kenya do we send our $$$???

I certainly didn't count anything, the number is posted right below your username. Maybe you should provide some insight the next time you choose to call someones firsthand post "bullshit"

Is that a serious requirement on this board? More bullshit. Further why would anyone give a rat's ass about the posting stats you evidently keep. Are you the posting referee here or what?

Is that a serious requirement on this board? More bullshit. Further why would anyone give a rat's ass about the posting stats you evidently keep. Are you the posting referee here or what?

You are faulting him for knowing your post count when it is posted beneath your username along with your registration date? That is like being pissed about someone breathing.

You are faulting him for knowing your post count when it is posted beneath your username along with your registration date? That is like being pissed about someone breathing.

mack revealed. Note the NC State shawl he keeps for warmth.

grumpy-old-man.jpg

This guy knows what's up

15fnajs.jpg

Maybe I'm showing my ignorance by asking (I'm still new to the game), but who is this rosy-cheeked boss hog? Also, check out the farm animals (donkeys?) boning in the background. Or is that the point of the pic? Is it supposed to be a metaphor for what Wellman and the powers that be are doing to our athletics programs and also the fanbase?

Maybe I'm showing my ignorance by asking (I'm still new to the game), but who is this rosy-cheeked boss hog? Also, check out the farm animals (donkeys?) boning in the background. Or is that the point of the pic? Is it supposed to be a metaphor for what Wellman and the powers that be are doing to our athletics programs and also the fanbase?

That's Waldo Moricle. He was in line for a 7.2 million USD payout due to a family's death from the Indonesian tsunami in 2004. His business associate Andrew ended up being a swindler. Here's one of the early emails between the two:

Dearest Andrew,

What a sad story about your former client that was swept away in the 2004 Indonesian Tsunami. But his loss is our gain! I really do feel bad about taking his money though. It really should go to his next of kin, but I would rather have the funds than those geedy banks!

I also appreciate you coming to me with the offer. How did you find my contact information? Did you talk to Richard Joyce, a former associate of mine, who travels to Malta often for business? He has told me many stories of his travels in the beautiful country. One time he was sitting on a bench, while his friend, Vytas, chugged a full fifth of vodka!

What side of the road do they drive on in Malta? I’ve always been curious, since the US of A drives on the right side, but for some ungodly reason some other countries (London, for example) drive on the left.

I will be honest and admit to knowing very little about banking, but you seemed to explain things sufficiently. I understand the need to feed your family, just like my cousin Latrell Sprewell, who is also going through some recent financial difficulties. A friend in need certainly is a friend indeed.

One of my colleagues, Nikita Phan IX (the Ninth, if you are not familiar with Roman numerals in Malta) travels to London often for business. Would it be easier for him to pick up the funds at the Standard Charter Bank? He may not be able to participate until halfway through next year, though. If you are uncomfortable including Nikita in our lineup, I can meet you in London if you’d like. I’ve always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower.

My name is Waldo Rjkarl Moricle. I have been fortunate enough to own homes in the states of New Jersey, West Virginia, and Detroit. Which residential address would you like?

Please respond urgently, as I am very anxious to get this process underway.

Warmest regards,

Waldo

And Andrew's response:

Dear Waldo,

Thanks so much for your email and I apologize for my delayed response. As you know, we have large difference in our times zones. I really appreciate all your enthusiasm for this project. I think in you I have the right person for this. Yes Malta is a great place and we drive on the left here like London too. I suppose you know that I'm from England too as it's just the job that brought me here. But you know what? I love Malta.

Don't worry too much about banking as I am here to handle that end. I have been this sector for very many years now and I know my onions. And another thing, don't tell no one else about this project please. It has to be our secret for life. That's why we can't bring your colleague into it too. It's only ourselves we can trust here. When it's time to come to London we'll work it out but the first step is to secure all documentations in your name. This of utmost importance and I'm already perfecting it here. Moreover, the Eiffel tower is in Paris and not London. Well, it’s all in Europe anyway.

I need you to give me your residential address as at 2004 before the tsunami. Provide me that address please as it will be best for us. And before I forget, I had to do extensive research to get your last name information on the internet. It wasn't easy but an IT expert that I consulted made it possible. I don't have the exact pages but I will request of it from him for your perusal.

So, please send me the address as I need to harmonize them with the record here ASAP. Cheers and blessings.

Regards

Andrew

Back