• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Investigation Is in Mortal Danger

Mueller is slowly discrediting himself by:

1. not finding evidence to support the original charge, namely that Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the presidential election of 2016

2. so, then he branches of into other areas on a fishing expedition desperate to find something wrong

2. having allowed himself to be surrounded by people who have tried to lick Hillary clean, been almost exclusively dem donors, hate Donald Trump, and may have conspired to undermine Trump's presidency, under the circumstances only rabid dems will be able to trust Mueller's credibility

3. seizing transition e-mails without a warrant, why not get a warrant and avoid at least the appearance of impropriety?

4. the guy seems to be getting some awful advice, and even worse, following it

does he need his reputation being tarnished by the day? at his age?

1. not finding evidence to support the original charge, namely that Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the presidential election of 2016

2. so, then he branches of into other areas on a fishing expedition desperate to find something wrong

2. having allowed himself to be surrounded by people who have tried to lick Hillary clean, been almost exclusively dem donors, hate Donald Trump, and may have conspired to undermine Trump's presidency, under the circumstances only rabid dems will be able to trust Mueller's credibility

3. seizing transition e-mails without a warrant, why not get a warrant and avoid at least the appearance of impropriety?

Sounds like Ken Starr to me.

RT or /r/TheDonald?

is that praise or blame?

Pot calling kettle black, Starr delved off and got his man to the Repubs great joy. Can't blame Mueller if the same thing happens. And I say if because we do not have the final outcome yet, trump could be found innocent.

The weird thing to me is the dossier.

It’s really simple. Pubs hired GPS Fusion then Dems did. Steele produced the pee pee fabrication or fact.

The first FISA was denied. The second one (after pee pee event which was urinating where Obama slept? Sounds about as mature as a bunch of drunk 16 y/o males) was approved.

I’m assuming the evidence may come back to bite somone on the ass if the Steele produced, buzz feed leaked, McCain handling, pee pee additional X rated material was added, only for the purpose of obtaining FISA second time around.

People were getting desperate. NOBODY thought Trump was going to make it as far as he did. Add a little fuel to the fire just to make sure he doesn’t get in the Oval Office. Look at all of you people! You would cut your left leg off to get trump out!

All this crap is bullshit and trump was an idiot to run his big mouth off and take advantage of Putin Putin Putin. I think he was just stupid. With all the shady dirt bags and international criminals and thugs trump and all his associates have doing business with all these years they can’t come up with jack shit! Lying? Money laundering? They can probably arrest more on mafioso crimes but don’t want to waste their time cause they will lead to nothing. At least not to Russia collusion. .

They are fishing through all of trumps emails.. At least he didn’t bleach anything and I don’t think trump has duplicates of everything on some sexual predators personal computer. At least not that we know of yet. Well he is the sexual predator right? Lol

You all can’t stand Law Enforcement. The cops are liars, the blue wall? Yet the FBI is squeaky clean?? Yea right. Make me laugh.

I’m sick of all this crap. I don’t trust any of them. Right left center. Nothing good will come out of this. One big fat waste of time and money down the drain.

Making America fools again. Same shit different day.

What evidence do you have that the dossier is fabricated?

Pot calling kettle black, Starr delved off and got his man to the Repubs great joy. Can't blame Mueller if the same thing happens. And I say if because we do not have the final outcome yet, trump could be found innocent.

so, the Russia conspiracy is just a fantasy so the dems can play payback? tell it to NED, Ranger et al

what evidence do you have that it is not? launching an investigation of the POTUS with a special prosecutor and based on unverified slander is your idea of good government?

you realize the dossier wasn't the reason for the investigation, right

sailor, who should be conducting this investigation?

Apparently the crack investigative reporters at Fox News.

Hate to break it to you, same characters, ie, rosenstein, McCabe.....and can you imagine if this was Trump?

McCabe testified for 8 hours yesterday. More today. Who’s bullshittting who behind closed doors?

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

I just listed out concrete reasons for why there is an investigation. Actual people who met with a foreign adversary and who lied about it.

Your response is McCabe testified behind closed doors for 8 hours?

what evidence do you have that it is not? launching an investigation of the POTUS with a special prosecutor and based on unverified slander is your idea of good government?

Wow. Even if the dossier was the reason for the investigation (which it isn’t), we would need an investigation to determine what is true and what is false in the dossier.

Sailor, what would be sufficient information to justify an investigation into Russian interference into the election?

Who should conduct such an investigation?

What is an example of a smoking gun that would convince you there was Russian interference in the election?

I don't have time to go through each one of these but good god this is wrong on so many levels.

Let's take #3 for example. There is no expectation of privacy when using a .gov email address (or any organizational email address for that matter). Every member of the transition knew this (or should have) based on sheer common sense or the statement they signed that explicitly states this.

Question: if Mueller obtained the emails illegally or improperly as you suggest then why hasn't Trump's legal team fought this in court? His legal team has written a letter to Congress...that's it.

Answer: because they know what Mueller's team did is perfectly fucking legal...and they are attacking the move to discredit the investigation because rubes like you lap up everything that comes out of Jeannine Pirros gullet.

Last edited:
so, the Russia conspiracy is just a fantasy so the dems can play payback? tell it to NED, Ranger et al

Who said this was fantasy, Starr did a real investigation of Clinton that led to consequences for Clinton. Mueller is now investigating as Starr did, unfortunately as with Starr the investigation getting away from its original Whitewater charge into other things, Muellers is also delving into other things that appear criminal to many and you guys do not want this to proceed but were happy with Starr going anywhere the evidence led. I get no pleasure from this investigation but it needs to be completed to not allow further dissolution of our Institutions of Government and our Democracy.

The weird thing to me is the dossier.

It’s really simple. Pubs hired GPS Fusion then Dems did. Steele produced the pee pee fabrication or fact.

The first FISA was denied. The second one (after pee pee event which was urinating where Obama slept? Sounds about as mature as a bunch of drunk 16 y/o males) was approved.

I’m assuming the evidence may come back to bite somone on the ass if the Steele produced, buzz feed leaked, McCain handling, pee pee additional X rated material was added, only for the purpose of obtaining FISA second time around.

People were getting desperate. NOBODY thought Trump was going to make it as far as he did. Add a little fuel to the fire just to make sure he doesn’t get in the Oval Office. Look at all of you people! You would cut your left leg off to get trump out!

All this crap is bullshit and trump was an idiot to run his big mouth off and take advantage of Putin Putin Putin. I think he was just stupid. With all the shady dirt bags and international criminals and thugs trump and all his associates have doing business with all these years they can’t come up with jack shit! Lying? Money laundering? They can probably arrest more on mafioso crimes but don’t want to waste their time cause they will lead to nothing. At least not to Russia collusion. .

They are fishing through all of trumps emails.. At least he didn’t bleach anything and I don’t think trump has duplicates of everything on some sexual predators personal computer. At least not that we know of yet. Well he is the sexual predator right? Lol

You all can’t stand Law Enforcement. The cops are liars, the blue wall? Yet the FBI is squeaky clean?? Yea right. Make me laugh.

I’m sick of all this crap. I don’t trust any of them. Right left center. Nothing good will come out of this. One big fat waste of time and money down the drain.

Making America fools again. Same shit different day.

This is nonsense as well.

Who said this was fantasy, Starr did a real investigation of Clinton that led to consequences for Clinton. Mueller is now investigating as Starr did, unfortunately as with Starr the investigation getting away from its original Whitewater charge into other things, Muellers is also delving into other things that appear criminal to many and you guys do not want this to proceed but were happy with Starr going anywhere the evidence led. I get no pleasure from this investigation but it needs to be completed to not allow further dissolution of our Institutions of Government and our Democracy.

Were also in the very early stages of this investigation despite what Fox News, Jim Jordan and Sailor say.

And Muellers charges are not some fishing expedition either...they are related to the Russian interference investigation. The two big ones are lying to the FBI (about contacts with Russians) and money laundering (Russian money).

Watergate resulted in 60+ indictments over roughly 4 years and the resignation of a President after incontrovertible proof of a crime was uncovered (after 4 years of Nixon and the GOP claiming the whole scandal was fake news).

We're just getting started here.

Were also in the very early stages of this investigation despite what Fox News, Jim Jordan and Sailor say.

And Muellers charges are not some fishing expedition either...they are related to the Russian interference investigation. The two big ones are lying to the FBI (about contacts with Russians) and money laundering (Russian money).

Watergate resulted in 60+ indictments over roughly 4 years and the resignation of a President after incontrovertible proof of a crime was uncovered (after 4 years of Nixon and the GOP claiming the whole scandal was fake news).

We're just getting started here.

I agree it is just starting to dredge up the filth.

Back