• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Investigation Is in Mortal Danger

Funded by Republicans, but facts don't matter anymore...

"A conservative website with strong ties to the Republican establishment triggered the investigation into Donald Trump’s past that ultimately produced the dossier that alleged a compromised relationship between the president and the Kremlin.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/website-with-gop-ties-funded-research-on-trump-dossier

the Steele dossier, which contains the salacious stuff on Trump in Russia, was only compiled after the dems took over funding the opposition research

how many times do you need for that to be repeated before you understand?

the Steele dossier, which contains the salacious stuff on Trump in Russia, was only compiled after the dems took over funding the opposition research

how many times do you need for that to be repeated before you understand?

"But that doesn’t change the fact that much of what Steele found—muddled as it may be by rumor, innuendo, and possible Russian disinformation—was deemed sufficiently credible by the F.B.I. for the agency to begin working with Steele and, ultimately, to fund his research—at least until his name was made public. The broader intelligence community found the allegations sufficiently credible that they gave classified briefings to members of Congress and, in January, days before the inauguration, presented a two-page synopsis to then-President Obama and President-elect Trump. Many of those details have since been confirmed."

Just stop man.

Is sailor making the claim that opposition research by its very nature is false?

Mueller is slowly discrediting himself by:

1. not finding evidence to support the original charge, namely that Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the presidential election of 2016

2. so, then he branches of into other areas on a fishing expedition desperate to find something wrong

2. having allowed himself to be surrounded by people who have tried to lick Hillary clean, been almost exclusively dem donors, hate Donald Trump, and may have conspired to undermine Trump's presidency, under the circumstances only rabid dems will be able to trust Mueller's credibility

3. seizing transition e-mails without a warrant, why not get a warrant and avoid at least the appearance of impropriety?

4. the guy seems to be getting some awful advice, and even worse, following it

does he need his reputation being tarnished by the day? at his age?

This list is ridiculous. Two 2’s isn’t even the dumbest thing about it.

Reactions: ONW
That team has hundreds of years of legal experience. Do you really think they would be that dumb to improperly obtain emails from a .gov account????

And right now the chance a court "may" rule against Mueller is zero to none because Trump's team hasn't even challenged this in court. Again...because they know it's perfectly legal.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...ore-complaining-about-him-to-congress-2017-12

And just because you and Fox News think a court "may" rule against Mueller's team does not mean Mueller is discrediting himself (point #3 on your original rant).

Email to and from a .gov account are owned by the government. You have no expectation of privacy with a .gov email address.

Just repeat you lie. That's about all you are good for.

Just think about what you are posting, sailor. I think it is possible to push away the straw in the applesauce, reach back into the parts of your mind that have sat unused for the past several years, and think about why your recent positions evidence rank hypocrisy. I believe in you. Protectors of free speech believe in you.

Give it your best shot.

NED, thanks for posting. I have not had a chance to read the article - it's past midnight here - but I will and then comment. As a preliminary, however, yes, I think Bannon has probably thought about running for president.

He should just wait until 2024.

NED, thanks for posting. I have not had a chance to read the article - it's past midnight here - but I will and then comment. As a preliminary, however, yes, I think Bannon has probably thought about running for president.

Sounds good Sailor. I haven't had a chance to read the entire article either but it looks like a good read on the surface.

Mostly interested in hearing your thoughts on Bannon's claim that Jarrad wanted to collude with Russia during last year's campaign.

Last edited:
NED, are you purposely spelling his name incorrectly? It's hilarious. You've done it about a dozen times on different threads.

NED, are you purposely spelling his name incorrectly? It's hilarious. You've done it about a dozen times on different threads.

Haha no....that's actually not intentional. But pretty funny now that you called me out on it.

Although as a general rule I don't pay a ton of attention to accurately spelling the names of those I don't respect (Janine Pirro is another one).

Last edited:

latest

Back