• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Investigation Is in Mortal Danger

Well yeah. What did they expect?

Well yeah. What did they expect?

I'mma try and stop the blatant trolling now that Trump's got the big button and even Milhouse called me out, but my natural contrarianism will still lead me to bring the minority opinion to these here RJKarl boards. What, exactly, is anyone's problem with the request? Seems reasonable to me.

Over the summer Nunes served subpoenas seeking a broad range of documents connected to the dossier of compromising allegations about President Donald Trump's connections to the Kremlin, including those related to payments the FBI made to fund it (if any), efforts to corroborate any information contained in it and whether the FBI used information from the dossier to apply for warrants to conduct surveillance under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on Trump associates. The Justice Department has already allowed Intelligence Committee members and staff to review a number of highly classified materials at a secure location at the department, but last month Nunes escalated the feud, threatening top officials at Justice and the FBI with contempt of Congress if they did not meet all of his subpoena demands.

I'mma try and stop the blatant trolling now that Trump's got the big button and even Milhouse called me out, but my natural contrarianism will still lead me to bring the minority opinion to these here RJKarl boards. What, exactly, is anyone's problem with the request? Seems reasonable to me.

Nunes is not interested in doing proper oversight. He wants to selectively mine these documents for details that he can use to distract the public and undermine the Russia investigation. His actions last spring with the White House that forced him to publically step aside from leading the House Intelligence committee on this show that there is no reason to think he is doing any of this in good faith.

Nunes is not interested in doing proper oversight. He wants to selectively mine these documents for details that he can use to distract the public and undermine the Russia investigation. His actions last spring with the White House that forced him to publically step aside from leading the House Intelligence committee on this show that there is no reason to think he is doing any of this in good faith.

There's also the real danger that he'll run directly to the White House with any information that's handed over on ongoing investigations.

Didn’t he do something like that early on?

Didn’t he do something like that early on?

Sort of. Turns out he got that information from the White House to begin with then did a press conference at the White House where he gave them the information. Cynical political theater that forced him to step aside once it was revealed what he had done.

Oh look. Another favorite talking point to discredit the investigation has been debunked.

THere is a fact sailor will never acknowledge. Ever.

What's the fact? That the race was already over and she lost? She still got half a million dollars from a democratic PAC. I don't see how that translates into "no conflict" or makes anything "debunked"

What's the fact? That the race was already over and she lost? She still got half a million dollars from a democratic PAC. I don't see how that translates into "no conflict" or makes anything "debunked"

So who should conduct FBI investigations?

You are boring as fuck.

Montel Williams: 1
Matt Gaetz: 0

Back