• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

Again, just release the full report to the public. There is literally no reason not to and I can't believe this is even a debate.

It's pure coincidence that basically everyone in Trump's orbit had personal and professional dealings with Russians, Russian agents and Putin lackeys. The fact that the RNC platform was changed in favor of Russia when rank and file Republicans opposed it is coincidence. The fact the Trump publicly trusted Putin over and over above the CIA, NSA, DOD and other US experts doesn't show he has been compromised.

It's pure coincidence that basically everyone in Trump's orbit had personal and professional dealings with Russians, Russian agents and Putin lackeys. The fact that the RNC platform was changed in favor of Russia when rank and file Republicans opposed it is coincidence. The fact the Trump publicly trusted Putin over and over above the CIA, NSA, DOD and other US experts doesn't show he has been compromised.

Honestly, this part just shows his admiration for dictators. I don't think he's been specifically compromised by North Korea or the Philippines, but he's also deferential to Kim and Duterte.

Again, just release the full report to the public. There is literally no reason not to and I can't believe this is even a debate.

Is there anybody arguing against this at the moment? It seems like the president is good with it being released, and I haven't heard anyone arguing to keep it private. Take some time, work with the FBI to make sure anything related to national security risks are redacted, and release it. Pretty sure that is what is happening. There is not a debate.

We waited for two years for this report to come out with a black cloud hanging over the presidency, we can two fucking weeks to make sure we are not risking national security before releasing the report.

Last edited:
Is there anybody arguing against this at the moment? It seems like the president is good with it being released, and I haven't heard anyone arguing to keep it private. Take some time, work with the FBI to make sure anything related to national security risks are redacted, and release it. Pretty sure that is what is happening. There is not a debate.

The Republicans blocked a resolution calling for its release in both chambers of Congress.

So yeah.

We waited for two years for this report to come out with a black cloud hanging over the presidency, we can two fucking weeks to make sure we are not risking national security before releasing the report.

if it takes 2 weeks to decide what to release, how does it take the AG just a day or 2 to realize the scope of what the report says? Did he just flip to the end and read the last sentence?

if it takes 2 weeks to decide what to release, how does it take the AG just a day or 2 to realize the scope of what the report says? Did he just flip to the end and read the last sentence?

He had a 2 week (plus however long since he wrote his audition letter) head start on having to determine that the President couldn't be charged with obstruction.

I would imagine it is not up to him to decide which details are and are not security risks, and that is for the FBI to decide. I think managing inefficient government bureaucracy in two weeks is pretty good.

When the report is released the following will occur:

1. Conservatives will not read it and will just champion Donald's line of "completely exonerated (which will be tweeted out within minutes of the release without time to read it - not that he would anyway).

2. Democrats will find the details of the report which encroached on obstruction of justice (the details which rendered Mueller unable to reach a conclusion one way or the other as to whether obstruction occurred - so clearly some details exist or he would've said that nothing happened) and scream loudly about how Donald should have been charged.

3. Seth Abramson will break the all time twitter record with a 2,788 tweet chain detailing everything he believes the report shows.

4. Sailor will not read the report, then call everyone on here lubes even though he has no idea what he's talking about.

5. Moonz will start 27 different threads with 16 different links from right-wing media telling everyone why he was right all along.

Ugh, just release it, so annoying, all holding it back does is fuel the tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists.

All joking aside, I do expect the details about Donald's actions will be very close to meeting the elements of obstruction of justice.

I would imagine it is not up to him to decide which details are and are not security risks, and that is for the FBI to decide. I think managing inefficient government bureaucracy in two weeks is pretty good.

You would imagine wrongly. And above the fact that AG can decide, Trump has the ultimate say in security issues.

Back