• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

When the report is released the following will occur:

4. Sailor will not read the report, then call everyone on here lubes even though he has no idea what he's talking about.

5. Moonz will start 27 different threads with 16 different links from right-wing media telling everyone why he was right all along.

That's happening anyway.

What shows the true dark underlinings of the Democratic party is it seems many Dems in congress, the media, and on the boards are upset that the President is NOT a comprised Russian agent. This is one of the darkest chapters in American history.

Hard to believe anyone in good faith can be a democrat, but if this investigation told us anything is that votes are not being placed in good faith.

Catamount going full bore with those talking points.

What shows the true dark underlinings of the Democratic party is it seems many Dems in congress, the media, and on the boards are upset that the President is NOT a comprised Russian agent. This is one of the darkest chapters in American history.

Hard to believe anyone in good faith can be a democrat, but if this investigation told us anything is that votes are not being placed in good faith.

+1

He's not pushing talking points, its just his shitty attempt at trolling.

I mean, he got owned by MHB for crissake. Intelligent discussion is not really his thing.

hard to draw any conclusions when the only person who has commented on the report is a man hired to protect the president

Even Barr did not say anything like this. He said "collusion" and that's all.

You aren't even a broken clock. At least, that's right twice a day...

Last edited:
He's not pushing talking points, its just his shitty attempt at trolling.

I mean, he got owned by MHB for crissake. Intelligent discussion is not really his thing.

The first paragraph is talking pointy. The second paragraph was ninja edited in there so I missed that gem. But hey it was good enough to give sailor a woody.

Oh FFS. 1.) I’ve seen many members of congress and media pundits say this 2.) you would probably get more if the Attorney General actually said this or presented evidence that showed this vs only saying that an indictable criminal conspiracy was not committed. 3.) What’s even darker is an entire party not giving two fucks about a foreign adversary interfering in our democracy...where have you been when it comes to calling for greater protection for our voting infrastructure, ways to combat disinformation or ways to punish countries who are violating OUR right to freely vote?

combat disinformati

I don't recall making any prediction. But in any event, like I said, you once again set up a straw man that you then can't even knock down. The Republicans gained two seats in the Senate. You lose again. You are a loser. Run along and get used to it.

I don't recall making any prediction. But in any event, like I said, you once again set up a straw man that you then can't even knock down. The Republicans gained two seats in the Senate. You lose again. You are a loser. Run along and get used to it.

making massive gains in one house and winning control of it while making a slight step back in a house you didn't control = losing?

Remember everyone, Sailor didn’t vote for trump but talks exactly like him.

Sailor, you never answered my question last week. Wil you vote for trump over whomever the Dems run in 2020? Or is there a Dem you’d vote for over him?

Pretty sure sailor got kicked out of the country and his citizenship was stripped so he can’t even vote.

Remember everyone, Sailor didn’t vote for trump but talks exactly like him.

Sailor, you never answered my question last week. Wil you vote for trump over whomever the Dems run in 2020? Or is there a Dem you’d vote for over him?

I have answered your question. Ask me who I will vote for in October 2020. How many times do you want me to say it? I am not particularly impressed with any of the Dems running right now (nor should anyone else be).

....who will you vote for in November 2020?

Back