• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

topic.

For over two years you have trafficked in unfettered donkey shit.

So, noooo no no no no.. It is TIME for you little boys to be hoisted on your own petard.

Sandwiches served to every last one of you. Mange!

An investigation into Russian interference and any American collaboration is/was perfectly appropriate, necessary, and legitimate. Raging interference by Trump caused it to be necessary for the SC mechanism.

Now that it’s done, it’s appropriate that the public be given adequate disclosure as to what was and wasn’t investigated and the relevant facts/findings.

None of this is radical or partisan.

An investigation into Russian interference and any American collaboration is/was perfectly appropriate, necessary, and legitimate. Raging interference by Trump caused it to be necessary for the SC mechanism.

Now that it’s done, it’s appropriate that the public be given adequate disclosure as to what was and wasn’t investigated and the relevant facts/findings.

We’ve heard all that nonsense.. your day is coming and it will demonstrated under oath what a lying bunch of low down weasels you are in bed with.

So, no, we don’t give a shit about your “Proven Fake ass News” or parade of unnameable sources and illegal leaking.

It the Democrat Day In The Barrel. It’s about time for JUSTICE to be served and none more deserving than this band of Traitors.

Lectro - why are you so worried about seeing what is in the report? Why do you keep redirecting to democrats? The issues are independent of eachother.

Lectro seems intent on proving himself to be an idiot and an ass.

For reasons that make sense to him, hopefully.

Lectro - why are you so worried about seeing what is in the report? Why do you keep redirecting to democrats? The issues are independent of eachother.

Worried about seeing “what exactly”?

The AG gave his summary.

Do you expect me to fuggin believe that if Barr misrepresented somehow what Mueller and 16 Democrat lawyers had worked on for 2.5 years that those motherfuckers would sit idly by and let it happen. Sure. Pedal some more horsehit..why stop now, eh? :)

Where is your sense man..

Lectro seems intent on proving himself to be an idiot and an ass.

For reasons that make sense to him, hopefully.

Yea, and you are the moron with Fake Sources and Fake News.

EAT IT :)

It's just common sense to release an investigative report that took two years, millions of dollars, and conducted into the top of the executive branch. Basic transparency in government and if Donald didn't do anything then it's not that big a deal - we all get piece of mind that justice was in fact served.

Eat what?

You make no sense.

I make no sense? You are the one whose opinions have proven to be the product of outright Lies and Slander.

So Eat the Fact that you represent Fake News. That’s you :) Hahahaha

Worried about seeing “what exactly”?

The AG gave his summary.

Do you expect me to fuggin believe that if Barr misrepresented somehow what Mueller and 16 Democrat lawyers had worked on for 2.5 years that those motherfuckers would sit idly by and let it happen. Sure. Pedal some more horsehit..why stop now, eh? :)

Where is your sense man..

So why are you worried about the entire report being made public?

I for one think common sense dictates that an appointed AG summarizing 2 years of work over a single weekend into a 4 page document merits closer scrutiny.

how can it possibly take weeks to redact info but only take about a day and a half to fully and accurately summarize everything in the report?

I mean most likely scenario is that Russia had a plan to help trump as much as possible get elected (fact now), trump being the idiot he is accepted all help but didn’t seek it out and is too dumb to think anything else but hurt my enemies and help me good anything else meh. (Release the emails). Then when he did get elected his narcissistic personality and other traits made it impossible for him to accept that he barely got elected and that was with the help of a hostile foreign nation. Anything that shows proof to this is bad and should be shut down, so shut it down. Not because in his mind he needs to cover up a crime but in his mind he needs to cover up a vulnerability to his ego.

So why are you worried about the entire report being made public?

I for one think common sense dictates that an appointed AG summarizing 2 years of work over a single weekend into a 4 page document merits closer scrutiny.

Where the fuck do you ass-hampsters come up with this shit?

I never said a word about it. Release the whole thing and bring Mrs Clinton’s server, 33,000 Bleached emails, and 13 hammer smashed devices :)

The problem with this analysis is that the disclosure of the report should be very limited, so I am not sure who all will really know what is in the report other than the AG and the DAG.

The Attorney General may determine that public release of these reports would be in the public interest, to the extent that release would comply with applicable legal restrictions. All other releases of information by any Department of Justice employee, including the Special Counsel and staff, concerning matters handled by Special Counsels shall be governed by the generally applicable Departmental guidelines concerning public comment with respect to any criminal investigation, and relevant law.

There are definitely enough questions surrounding that statement to warrant a full investigation of the matter.

Back