• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

By the AG’s analysis alone the question of whether Donald obstructed justice was not clear so I don’t know how the investigation was just wrongheaded and made up.

Pathetic little trolls don’t answer questions. They only think of their next move to be a pathetic little troll.

Pathetic little trolls don’t answer questions. They only think of their next move to be a pathetic little troll.

Must not be talking about Lectro since you use that "t" word.

If it turns out that deep state agents intentionally acted on evidence they knew was not credible to try and destabilize a presidency as an insurance plan to democracy, would that be the biggest scandal in US history?

Part of what government does is investigate concerns and problems that are brought before it. Given the number of Trump aides (like Cohen) who had ties to Russian business and government interests, there is simply nothing wrong with the Justice Department (led mostly by Republicans, btw) launching an investigation into these concerns. The fact that this investigation (according to Barr's summary) didn't find conclusive evidence of collusion does not mean that the investigation should never have happened, or that it was not worthwhile, and especially it doesn't mean that it was part of some absurd "deep state conspiracy coup attempt" that no one has been able to find any evidence of. You would think that Trump and his minions would be thrilled that they have been cleared by a major investigation, but no, instead they're doing the mafia retaliation thing and threatening to go after (with government agencies, I would guess) almost anybody who has dared to criticize the Dear Leader over the past couple of years. If Trump was a halfway decent human being, and a better politician, he would have accepted the PR win and turned it to his advantage to try and expand his base for support for the 2020 election. Instead, he's pissing it all away on mob boss tactics and overreaching on Obamacare. In other words, pretty much par for the course for him.

On the Washing Post fact checker they listed every 239 times trump said there was no collusion as a lie. Will they issue a retraction?

The fact that nearly everyone in a senior position in a US presidential campaign contacted and worked with our main international adversary IS the biggest scandal in US history.

The FACT that a POTUS takes the word of our biggest enemy over our own CIA, DOD, NSA and FBI is the biggest scandal in US political history.

On the Washing Post fact checker they listed every 239 times trump said there was no collusion as a lie. Will they issue a retraction?

Maybe he should sit down with a lie detector hooked up and really stick it to the lubes, eh?

Hell, how about just answering questions about it in person with a special prosecutor?

I bought a bag of weed last month with cash in person from a weed dealer, and smoked it all.

You can't prove I bought that bag of weed now.

So, I guess I am innocent of any crime and therefore never lied to any cops who asked me if I bought weed last month. sweet!

conservatives are the stupidest people in America hands down.

I bought a bag of weed last month with cash in person from a weed dealer, and smoked it all.

So, I guess I am innocent of any crime and therefore never lied to any cops who asked me if I bought weed last month. sweet!

right and Trump is too stupid to use email or text so they couldn't find anything there, which doesn't prove he didn't do anything

If it turns out that deep state agents intentionally acted on evidence they knew was not credible to try and destabilize a presidency as an insurance plan to democracy, would that be the biggest scandal in US history?

That's an incredibly unrealistic hypothetical, but no probably not

How big a bag?

What evidence?

Back