• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

Answer the question my man

I know the memory of getting kicked out of the country like the immigrants you rail on is embarrassing, especially with your tertiary syphilis that confuses how long ago that memory was, but you can find comfort on the boards with Lectro.

You’re correct. Trump or the Dem candidate. Whoever it is. Who will you vote for? Third time.

Like you are expecting a semi-coherent answer out of that demented old fool?

Last edited:
Complete silence in response to the above post.

Among the Dems, I'm also giving very thorough consideration to voting for little head smollett. Seriously. I hope that he's donkey - and as an added bonus also horse's ass - enough for you.

Among the Dems, I'm also giving very thorough consideration to voting for little head smollett. Seriously. I hope that he's donkey - and as an added bonus also horse's ass - enough for you.

Sweet Huckabee zinger.

Voting for Trump. You can’t give a straight answer. I’m glad you finally own it, though. Acceptance is the first step.

Wrong, but that's a natural part of being a lube. Own it.

I’ve asked you directly after you said “ask me” and you haven’t named a name. Who will you vote for when it is Trump vs a Dem? Third party? Put a better way, name a Dem you’d vote for over Trump. Or a third party candidate?

Sailor is going to write in a really clever protest vote so he can claim intellectual purity and political innocence no matter the out come. Who gives a fuck?

Nah, he’s going to vote for trump and then tell everyone he voted some clever little protest vote.

Sailor’s comedic failure is only barely overshadowed by his shitty opinions

Back