• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

The fact that nearly everyone in a senior position in a US presidential campaign contacted and worked with our main international adversary IS the biggest scandal in US history.

The FACT that a POTUS takes the word of our biggest enemy over our own CIA, DOD, NSA and FBI is the biggest scandal in US political history.

And you are entirely Full o’ Shite..

Time to release the entire Mueller report along with the complete info from the DOJ, White House, and FBI on what prompted the investigation in the first place.

Even the Tunnels Left can agree that if the conclusion to the investigation is revealed then so should the origins.

Time to release the entire Mueller report along with the complete info from the DOJ, White House, and FBI on what prompted the investigation in the first place.

Even the Tunnels Left can agree that if the conclusion to the investigation is revealed then so should the origins.

Agreed. Is McConnell and Graham still blocking it?

Just checking in to see how how many LUBES have been OWNED since the last time I was here.

Who's winning? Mueller didn't go the way RJ would have liked but Jussie Smollett has his charges dropped.

That's 1 to 1 by my count.

I'm down, let's see it all.

Using the term “deep state” in a non-satirical context should instantly get someone labeled a moron.

If you don't think there has been a deep state agenda influencing domestic and foreign policies over the last 70 years, then your a moron.

When James Clapper testifies in front of congress under oath that the NSA does not do sweeping data collections on US citizens, and nobody even suggests he should be tried for purgatory should be all the evidence that you need.

If you don't think there has been a deep state agenda influencing domestic and foreign policies over the last 70 years, then your a moron.

When James Clapper testifies in front of congress under oath that the NSA does not do sweeping data collections on US citizens, and nobody even suggests he should be tried for purgatory should be all the evidence that you need.

Ha ha, the infamous "your a moron" gets instantly overshadowed by a new classic "tried for purgatory"!

Do I have to become Catholic now? Because I don’t believe in purgatory.

Checking back in after a long day to see if Sailor has answered a simple question yet ?

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Purgatory indeed.

Can we all agree that anyone who pronounces it Myouller and not Muller is an idiot

Back