• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Office Series Finale

they're talking about it as though it was released.

They released all the footage and episodes as a documentary to the people and its 6 months later and they're having a panel session with them & fans of the documentary.

they're talking about it as though it was released.

The episode last week was the office members getting prepared for the premiere of the documentary, the very last scene was them gathered at Poor Richard's and watching the very first scene of the pilot.

The finale is a year after the documentary aired, they are showing what happened to the various cast members after that happened (some fired, some retired, etc) and they are all gathering together the week of Dwight/Angela's wedding and to do a group panel about the documentary for the DVD release.

that was last show (i think); them getting to watch the documentary they'd been making

They released all the footage and episodes as a documentary to the people and its 6 months later and they're having a panel session with them & fans of the documentary.

The episode last week was the office members getting prepared for the premiere of the documentary, the very last scene was them gathered at Poor Richard's and watching the very first scene of the pilot.

The finale is a year after the documentary aired, they are showing what happened to the various cast members after that happened (some fired, some retired, etc) and they are all gathering together the week of Dwight/Angela's wedding and to do a group panel about the documentary for the DVD release.

now i understand. thanks, everybody :)

Haha...that was awesome.

Is that real gray in Steve Carell's hair?

"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days....while you're in them."

To be honest, I thought it was pretty terrible. I liked Michael's reappearance, but it was incredibly sappy.

Did you expect a series finale to not be sappy?

I loved Michael's "that's what she said". That was a funny sappy.

I could have done without the "it's like your kids marrying each other" and "i wish you could have known you were in the good old days when you were in them". That was a cheesy sappy.

i mean, michael is cheesy sappy. that was his character at heart.

watching the retrospective now. it's weird to see rainn wilson talk/carry on like a normal person when he's dressed as dwight.

It was good...not great...felt like having the panel and the wedding in the same episode was a little crowded.

Some good moments and Creed shined as usual.

i liked it a lot. although i agree it could have ended with carrells exit, i am glad that each character had their own exit, since they become as much of the show as anyone else.

The last 3 episodes of this season are worth watching, I watched them all yesterday and was a bit of an emo wreck.

Back