• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2013 Buffalo Bills Thread

Who are we missing? Adam? Tuffalo? Who else?

long suffering bills fan here as well...for the first time in a while, it feels like things are going in the right direction, of course i have repeated that statement at least once every couple of years since college

The Bills are going to get a healthy dose of Rex 'Fuck it, I'm going deep' & NCAA QB rushing record holder Pat White on Saturday.

I just hate that we have to watch Kolb play know for the rest of the preseason...really curious how well Tuel continues to play with this opportunity he has now

From what I've read, Brad Smith has taken zero snaps as QB. It would be very dangerous for the Bills to drop Tuel, and head into the regular season with only two QBs. Tuel has been fun to watch, and I feel comfortable with him making the final 53. I have a bad feeling his pre-season numbers will not let him escape to the practice squad.

Agreed. I see the benefit outweighing the risk, and it would very Buffalo-esque to cut him and let some AFC rival ride him all the way to the playoffs.

It would just be nice for him to actually do something during the preseason...so many of the WRs are playing well...it's going to be interesting to see what they do. I just hope they cut Brad Smith. Good guy and a veteran in the locker room... just not cutting it on the field.

How has Tuel looked in preseason? I had thought he might be worth a late round look.

Man I love these old school Bills uniforms and helmets. Awesome.

took a helmet straight to that knee 2 plays before the TD. even looked like he limped a bit going back to the huddle after the long run. i feel slightly better seeing him walk off the field by himself but won't be surprised at all if he tore his ACL

wow I can't believe they put him back in the game. get him the hell out of there

@AdamSchefter: Bills RB CJ Spiller took a spike on his knee. He has a cut. Nothing major. He's good to go.

@AdamSchefter: Bills RB CJ Spiller took a spike on his knee. He has a cut. Nothing major. He's good to go.

obviously very good news, and i have to say i am shocked kolb is hurt....

looks like they are going to work out leinart and beck...ughhh

The Bills just signed Matt Leinart. What. The. Fuck.

just to take preseason snaps so Tuel doesn't have to play the entire game against the Lions. if either one of EJ or Kolb is ready to go week 1 (which is seemingly very likely) Leinart will be cut. not sure why people are making such a big deal out of this. nothing to see here.

Bills have also acquired Thaddeus Lewis from the Lions.

Tim Graham (of The Buffalo News, formerly ESPN AFC East blogger) also tweeted that his sources are saying the Bills are treating Kolb's concussion as if its career-ending.

seriously hoping EJ is ready to go Sept 8th

Bills have also acquired Thaddeus Lewis from the Lions.

Tim Graham (of The Buffalo News, formerly ESPN AFC East blogger) also tweeted that his sources are saying the Bills are treating Kolb's concussion as if its career-ending.

seriously hoping EJ is ready to go Sept 8th

Good lord.....

Well it could be worse, we could have Geno and Sanchez.

Good lord.....

Well it could be worse, we could have Geno and Sanchez.

And your coach could have put Manuel back in a preseason game in the 4th quarter with the 3rd string OL. I mean, what could happen?

Back