• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2013 Buffalo Bills Thread

Thank god for the Bills and the Jets. They make my Cowboys not look so bad.

Really surprised Da'Rick couldn't make it. I know he's a head case, but I still thought the Bills were getting a steal with him as an UFA.

Really surprised Da'Rick couldn't make it. I know he's a head case, but I still thought the Bills were getting a steal with him as an UFA.

Not sure that any team is going to sign him to be on the 53 man roster. So the Bills may get away with stashing him on their PS.

Jeff Tuel to start vs. the Patriots.

LOL YALL SO EFFED

just to take preseason snaps so Tuel doesn't have to play the entire game against the Lions. if either one of EJ or Kolb is ready to go week 1 (which is seemingly very likely) Leinart will be cut. not sure why people are making such a big deal out of this. nothing to see here.

Care to revisit this post?

Gilmore also out 6-8 weeks. That redskins game was just brutal

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk 4

I'd say that ya'll should just move to Toronto already, but I wouldn't wish this upon poor, unsuspecting Canadians

I'd say that ya'll should just move to Toronto already, but I wouldn't wish this upon poor, unsuspecting Canadians

I realize you're trolling, and I also realize I may have the minority opinion on this, but I think the Bills trying to penetrate the Toronto market is a great long-term move. Toronto is the third largest city north of the US-Mexico border (and of the top five, only three have an NFL team), and nabbing that market without relocating the team would be huge for the Bills.

Unfortunately, in order to effectively do that, the Bills need to be good every once in a while.

I realize you're trolling, and I also realize I may have the minority opinion on this, but I think the Bills trying to penetrate the Toronto market is a great long-term move. Toronto is the third largest city north of the US-Mexico border (and of the top five, only three have an NFL team), and nabbing that market without relocating the team would be huge for the Bills.

Unfortunately, in order to effectively do that, the Bills need to be good every once in a while.

I'm just getting in some ribbing since I'm a Dolphins fan, but their QB situation does suck right now. Almost enough for me to feel sorry for them. Almost.

I'm just getting in some ribbing since I'm a Dolphins fan, but their QB situation does suck right now. Almost enough for me to feel sorry for them. Almost.

The best thing about being Bills fans right now is that we're not Jets fans

In other words, Jeff Tuel might very well be the least-qualified quarterback to start a game in modern NFL history.
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/72600/its-tuel-time-in-buffalo

What about when Cassel was starting for the patriots? Dude never started a game at QB in college. And even though he may have had a better career based on w-l and some statistics, I stand by saying Tyler Palko (from Pitt) was the worst QB I have ever seen start a game in my lifetime. Does anyone remember the Sunday night game in 2011 when the Chiefs hosted the Steelers? It was one of the worst games I have ever seen and Palko went 18-28 for 167 with 0 tds 3 ints and a fumble. The chiefs only lost by 4 but if this kid wasn't the worst, I will be shocked.

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 35s
THIS JUST IN: Bills place QB Kevin Kolb and WR Brad Smith on season ending IR today.

Bring back Da'Rick Rogers. Please.

Back