• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2013 Buffalo Bills Thread

he is listed as "doubtful" i think on the injury report. has Plantar fasciitis in both feet apparently, plus no training camp so I'd be surprised if he saw much action if any at all. brought in Jim Leonard after final cutdowns who is familiar with Pettine's D from his time with NYJ so hopefully he can have an impact because Searcy is terrible

Byrd officially out. secondary is going to get torn apart without Byrd and Gilmore

SportsNation ‏@SportsNation 50s
EJ Manuel leads a late game comeback in his 2nd career start and gives his dad the game ball on his bday. EPIC. pic.twitter.com/7GtyrQSbLD

Watched the game with a Bills fan friend of mine. It was like watching a game of "which team will try harder to lose?" that the Panthers won!

Go Bills! what an ugly game. we look like a good team every now and then but we are just so damn undisciplined when it counts the most. going to be a very up and down season.

Back