• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

Yeah, and I'd guess if the O's do make it to the World Series, they probably won't want to mess with what they've done to that point. Although it'd be hard to resist putting him on the roster as a pinch hitter at least.

Trivia:

Who was the Diamondbacks starting pitcher for the club's first Opening Day, March 31, 1998?

Who was the first person to win rookie of the year as a designated hitter? (Hint: 1994)

Who has the only perfect game in Texas Rangers history?

brian anderson? he was the first pick in the expansion draft.

large.gif

ehhhhh

in a tight matchup in the semis of my big money fantasy league, and i picked up trevor plouffe for yesterday because rendon had been sick and trevor had a dh. the batting stats are neck and neck, so i was hoping to get some STATS in the DH. instead plouffe goes 1/8 with a ribeye while rendon plays and fucking rakes with a hr, 2 ribeyes, and 2 runs. EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

when did gausman start rocking these rexspecs? he looks like a total DONK.

I'm really bummed that someone broke Stanton. He was finally having a healthy season, and was looking like an MVP candidate. Stupid baseball gods.

Bunch of super likeable players got hurt this stupid season.

lol

And Twitter just reminded me that Chris Davis thinks that Hank Aaron is the legitimate record holder for home runs. I realize he's being suspended for Adderall and not steroids, but it makes me laugh anyway.

Back