• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

Avalon can we get the papelbon jump dive gif?

I haven't seen a gif, but the AP pic is pretty great:

Bxh3mjwIgAAZpSJ.jpg

O's give Jetes a bushel of crabs. Jeter gave a similar gift to all the girls that received the gift basket.

Really hope we clinch in Atl. Apart from doing it home that would be the best place. Just as long as we don't smear the A.

Trivia:

Who was the Diamondbacks starting pitcher for the club's first Opening Day, March 31, 1998? Andy Benes

Who was the first person to win rookie of the year as a designated hitter? (Hint: 1994) Bob Hamelin

Who has the only perfect game in Texas Rangers history? Kenny Rogers

Hamelin and Rogers for the the last 2. Not even able to make a guess at the first one.

Omar Daal?

brian anderson? he was the first pick in the expansion draft.

just realized i never came back to these

KRR got the last two, answer to the first one was Andy Benes.

Really hope we clinch in Atl. Apart from doing it home that would be the best place. Just as long as we don't smear the A.

Tomorrow and Wednesday really don't work well for me to get hammered off champagne, so I'd prefer Friday.

“He had no business doing that. He’s got to be more professional than that. And that’s why he was ejected.”

I fucking hate Joe West. Is unprofessionalism an electable action? If so, his fatass would have been thrown out of countless games.

Shouldn't the headline be WHAT AN _ _ _! :cool:

I thought the same thing at first, but I think they are supposed to be three dots, and Paps is helpfully completing the sentence.

(Hopefully that works, I don't get youtube on my office internet.)

I don't think there are 400 people in the upper deck of tonight's Nats Braves game. Looks like the fans have given up as well.

Apparently Zimmerman is in Florida doing a few simulated games before he is called back up. How does a simulated game work for a position player?

Back