• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

8bi6eN.jpg

whoa I was drunk haha

he's just Bundles to me

Good thing we have HOF Slowes and Jags

Carlos Frias looks like he's having a solid day: 0.2 IP, 10 Hits, 8 ER

I can't respect a list that doesn't have Hawk Harrelson at least in the bottom 5.

Try again: #Nats lineup @ #Braves: Taylor CF, Espinosa SS**, Frandsen 3B, Moore 1B, Schierholtz RF, Souza LF, Kobernus 2B, Leon C, Treinen P
3:20pm - 17 Sep 14

Lol

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #royalssuck

Does WAR take into account the team you are on? Thinking about a player like Hayward. He has a good WAR mostly because of his defense. However, the Braves have an anemic offense. Seems like his offensive liabilities would be more prevalent on a team that can't score than on a team that can.

#statsdonk

Does WAR take into account the team you are on? Thinking about a player like Hayward. He has a good WAR mostly because of his defense. However, the Braves have an anemic offense. Seems like his offensive liabilities would be more prevalent on a team that can't score than on a team that can.

#statsdonk

lol no

Tigers are gonna skip Lobstein and give Verlander, Scherzer, and Porcello starts against the Royals, each on normal 4 days rest. I'm guessing the Royals will try to stack their pitchers too?

Just gotta try to beat up SP if you're the Tigers. The comebacks aren't gonna work against their pen.

Tigers are gonna skip Lobstein and give Verlander, Scherzer, and Porcello starts against the Royals, each on normal 4 days rest. I'm guessing the Royals will try to stack their pitchers too?

Just gotta try to beat up SP if you're the Tigers. The comebacks aren't gonna work against their pen.

woot. i cant decide if i want to go or not. I haven't dealt with the stress well.

And if i did go, it'd probably have to be on Sunday and Guthrie is going to get used.

Ron Washington just had a press conference to say, basically, that he cheated on his wife.

I doubt that is all that was involved, but either way I'm really gonna miss Wash. He could drive me crazy as a manager, but man could he get players to play far beyond expectations

I doubt that is all that was involved, but either way I'm really gonna miss Wash. He could drive me crazy as a manager, but man could he get players to play far beyond expectations

I just can't get over how bizarre the whole thing was. Why bother renting out a room, making a cryptic statement, and then leaving without taking questions from reporters? Seems like a PR disaster, now.

Back