• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

lolz what if all baseball players looked like BIG FAT BARTOLO

pjronnnkhpdvjgkdbi5v.gif

Fallon's stuff with Cano is pretty good too. Had a big picture of him, asked Yankee fans to boo/say whatever they wanted to it, and out popped cano. Their reaction is pretty good.

gonna be lots of rainouts today and tomorrow

Trivia:

Name the former Toronto pitcher and Cy Young winner who was named as the team's bullpen coach in November 2010.

Trivia:

Name the former Toronto pitcher and Cy Young winner who was named as the team's bullpen coach in November 2010.

Had to look it up. My guess was Dave Stieb, but he never won the Cy Young

We have only had 3 Cy Young award wins and two of them were by Clemens.

The answer was a Jays prospect that we drafted.

You're just going to ignore Halladay? Cold.

We seem to have lost some posts...

Jose Fernandez vs. Alex Wood tonight. The last time they faced off (last week) they each pitched eight innings and struck out a combined 25 batters.

Last edited:
We seem to have lose some posts...

Jose Fernandez vs. Alex Wood tonight. The last time they faced off (last week) they each pitched eight innings and struck out a combined 25 batters.

No walks!

i mean it's nice and all, but the out at first keeps the run from scoring anyway.

I'm with deacohan that probably would have been an out at first. Still an awesome play

Back