• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2014 NFC South Champion Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smitty says he is coming back.

Gross says he is coming back if Panthers want him.

Mitchell says he wants to stay.

Also, Captain and Mitchell both likely to get fined for criticism of officiating.

We need some receivers with range. How many catches did Smitty, Lafell, and Ginn make that weren't right on them?

I feel like we'll make the playoffs again next year.

January Predictions:

-We retain Smitty, Gross, Mitchell, and Ginn
-We lose the Kraken to an AFC Team
-We either draft an OT or a WR. Preferably Antonio Richardson, Cyrus Kouandijo, Kelvin Benjamin, or Jordan Matthews
-We bolster the secondary in the middle rounds
-We're talking about the team competing in the divisional round again next year

Brews, what are you going to do with that avi?

What do you guys think of the possibility of Hakeem Nicks coming back home?

I'll probably switch to baseball or hoops or a big recruit idk

Agree.

I would place retaining Ginn over Lafell at this point.

Yup. Ginn at least brings something to the table. Lafell is kinda good at blocking and okay at catching passes that hit him in the hands or chest.

1. Good for them.

2. What did they say?

That the PI call in endzone on Florence was crap and that the niners got away with stuff all game.

Mitchell said his personal foul on Vernon Davis was ridiculous like six times.

I doubt LaFell will command much on the open market. I'm fine bringing him back cheap and letting him beat out a ton of draft picks and UFAs. Think of it as the reverse of the hometown discount.

Also re: Lafell, it seems like every time we got an illegal formation penalty this year, it was because Lafell was lined up improperly. I may just be chugging the haterade though.

I have no problem keeping lafell around on the cheap but he needs to be pushed down the depth chart

Lafell school of receiving... If you can't catch it, tip drill to try to get those other WR's wearing different uniforms to catch it so the ball doesn't get dirty and hit the ground

That the PI call in endzone on Florence was crap and that the niners got away with stuff all game.

Mitchell said his personal foul on Vernon Davis was ridiculous like six times.

Sounds like they were right. Won't stop them from getting fined, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back