• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2014 NFC South Champion Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be one of the biggest Beason fans on this board, but comparing him to Smitty is just silly. Smitty is the quintessential Panther.

Perhaps I should rephrase. We will be happy about KB and believe that everything worked out fine in the end.

Perhaps I should rephrase. We will be happy about KB and believe that everything worked out fine in the end.

Still not the same. Literally nothing was keeping us from playing KBREDZONE with Smitty. Beason could not play OLB effectively anymore, and Luke is just much better in the middle. Smith + KB + Olsen = :drool:

Shitty Bowl autocorrect FTL

Your phone changes the word Bell to a regional department store, or is "autocorrect" just the default reply to a fat finger moment?

Probably true

I think it will work out handing the keys to Cam and Luke

Wasn't this the main reason the move was made....so it could become Cam and Luke's team? I bought in to that aspect of the move, though I hate our receiving core isn't Smitty, KB and Olsen.

What did we turn losing Steve Smith's contract into?

2 intriguing subplots Week 4: Smitty vs the Panthers and Greg Hardy's name will come up A LOT that week.

That looks really good but would be impossible to eat at your seat.

You'll have to go mingle with the poors in the 5th level though.

Good that the sandwich comes with mandatory exercise.

Maybe it is a precursor to bringing the Zubaz pants back. Get everybody fattened up and they have no choice but to go back to elastic waistbands and confusing color patterns.

Not that it wasn't hilarious, but I do question the intelligence of potentially pissing off a notorious cheap shot artist while nursing broken ribs and an ankle injury. That could backfire badly.

Although I did find the "Donkey Kong" part of his stock response funny as hell (and I have to believe that's an inside joke between he and Suh), I'm not sure why he would want to draw the ire of the media with another bizarre press conference and have them questioning his maturity and leadership skills again. Maybe he's past all that and he's just trolling the media - who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back