• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2014 NFC South Champion Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why go to the games when you can eat all the food and drink all you want at home with friends and family and not wait in traffic for 3 hours leaving the game.. get a better picture on the tv anyways than spending 100+ bucks on nosebleed seats that you need the hubble telescope to see if cam over threw kelvin or not

It's about the atmosphere, loser

Granted a tangential note, but did anyone see the QB starter for the Bears this weekend? Cutler has been bad, but damn. Good luck with that, Bears fans.

Granted a tangential note, but did anyone see the QB starter for the Bears this weekend? Cutler has been bad, but damn. Good luck with that, Bears fans.

When you end up on "L" Street, does it really matter who the driver is? So instead of 20+ yard INTs from Cutler, we'll get 10 yard INTs from Claussen. Push.

why go to the games when you can eat all the food and drink all you want at home with friends and family and not wait in traffic for 3 hours leaving the game.. get a better picture on the tv anyways than spending 100+ bucks on nosebleed seats that you need the hubble telescope to see if cam over threw kelvin or not
It depends. Panthers v pats game last year was the greatest NFL experience I've ever had. Splurged and got solid tickets close, and it was a million times better than TV. However, nosebleeds and a home game against the Bucs at 1pm on a Sunday isn't appealing at all.

So he'll be playing through pain like every other game this season.

So we might actually have a decent oline next year if remmers is legit and we get a LT

Exactly. I'll still take a hobbled Cam over 100% Derek Anderson.

Yeah but this is against the Manziel-led Browns. I think I'd rather have DA against the Browns and a relatively healthy Cam against the Falcons, instead of an in-pain Cam against the Browns and a likely more in-pain Cam against the Falcons. If you can't beat the Browns in their current condition at home with DA, then you clearly aren't winning a playoff game anyway.

I mean Romo had the same injury and has played fine. and his first game back was against the Jags in London. They def coulda held him out but didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back