• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2015 MLB Season Thread - Congrats, Royals

Teams need to stop celebrating like they won the World Series after winning the Divisional Series.

#hottake

I'm not sure I've ever pulled for the Mets in my life (Subway Series, maybe), but for the love of Allah beat the Cubs.

Soooo either the Mets, Cubs, Blue Jays, or Royals are winning the World Series. Ok

First time since '97 at least one of NYY, BOS, STL or SF didn't make LCS

MLB is loving the Cubs/Mets match-up.

i'm glad we've scared up all the doofuses who want to hit batters for a bat flip. i'm sure they advocate cheap shots on dudes that celebrate after a nice score in football, hockey, and basketball too.

This is correct. Typically Baseball players hit Home Runs with less frequency then Hockey Players score goals, RB's Score TDs' or Basketball players Dunk. I think if you hit a home run you should pimp out...especially in that situation. My 12 Yr old step son is already choreographing his bat flip for when he hits a no doubter and i think it's absolutely fantastic. Have fun with it... it's still a game...even if you get highly paid for it.

This is correct. Typically Baseball players hit Home Runs with less frequency then Hockey Players score goals, RB's Score TDs' or Basketball players Dunk. I think if you hit a home run you should pimp out...especially in that situation. My 12 Yr old step son is already choreographing his bat flip for when he hits a no doubter and i think it's absolutely fantastic. Have fun with it... it's still a game...even if you get highly paid for it.

Teach him to do the NaeNae dance at home plate after he finishes his trot.

Teams need to stop celebrating like they won the World Series after winning the Divisional Series.

#hottake

you are seriously just a grumpy old man in a 20 something body

WarmheartedHatefulEyelashpitviper.gif

WigglyOblongBasenji.gif

sorry clay i guess jesus favors daniel murphy over you

When did Apetit become such a curmudgeon?

I remember him as such a fun loving young lad

They may be dumb enough to do it.
One of my regulars is a die-hard Reds fan. I've heard all the things I will ever need to hear about Dusty Baker.
As usual, I agree with you.

God I hate this fucking Marlins guy. Fuck him for getting tickets to this game

Back