• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE OFFICIAL 2017 OGBOARDS FUNDRAISER

another vote for seizures.

Big fan of feelings catcher, too.

Wish none had to go.

The names of the parodies so much funnier than the things they post

it's a tough call between gaybone and rjkomedian. sad that one of those has to go.

ragedrunkbrasky had some potential.

I think gaybone and rjkomedian have ran their course. Lets see what ragedrunkbrasky could bring.

What if instead of banning all the parodies, we just set up a script so the login information for any parodies created by moonz gets PMed to Say Hey.

I've long been a particularly vocal proponent of rjkomedian, but wrangod might be moonz' most successful parody. The former just laughs at rj jokes but the latter has actually has some clever responses, if i remember correctly. Didn't think that one was you, moonz.

But townie is exactly right: the names are hilarious even if their posts are hella dumb. Moonz, you should just make a thread called "hypothetical parodies" and post the names there. That'd be funnier.

Agreed that most impressive is the maintenance of so many accounts. Do they all have the same password (godeacs)? Do you have a spreadsheet? A notepad by the computer? How do you do it? I can't even remember my gmail password most days.

I'm constantly amazed at how obsessed with me he has always been. If he had the financial wherewithal, he'd love to get an operation to have my child and be tied to me forever.

Agreed that most impressive is the maintenance of so many accounts. Do they all have the same password (godeacs)? Do you have a spreadsheet? A notepad by the computer? How do you do it? I can't even remember my gmail password most days.

Yeah that's why I'm a little skeptical of how this is being sold. I think moon is more than happy to shed the burden of maintaining all these unfunny accounts.

I'm constantly amazed at how obsessed with me he has always been. If he had the financial wherewithal, he'd love to get an operation to have my child and be tied to me forever.

Facepalm Except for rjkomedian, keep that one going

Back