• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE OFFICIAL 2017 OGBOARDS FUNDRAISER

It's been a great success so far guys, thanks for all the donations! I'm going to officially un-sticky these and end the donation drive at some point this weekend (and ban moonz parodies if I get the time for it), but feel free to reach out to myself or tsy if you want to donate something at any point over the next month or so.

Will there be an official de-Moonzining ceremony?

oYKZw3.gif

gallery-1473179603-papercut.gif

What is the bottom one, a saw blade made out of paper?

And that's a wrap, I've updated everyone with custom title permissions that donated so that should be set (PM me if you don't have that ability and think you should).

Moonz parodies are also all officially perma'ed, with the exception of brave little Seizures, who lives again to see another day. At some point I will try to make a District 13 thread memorializing them, but want to check with Moonz first to make sure they are, in fact, all of his and I didn't get any casual bystanders.

I'll try to post some class summary info sometime in the next week as well/next weekend at the latest. Thanks for everyone that chipped in! This year was an awesome success and should (in theory) fund the hosting costs for I think > 3 years.

Someone give me the best blabbermouth custom avatar for mr cookoutdeac to proudly display for a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back