• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE OFFICIAL 2017 OGBOARDS FUNDRAISER

Forgot this was going on. Just sent via PayPal. Sorry it took so long.

I'm constantly amazed at how obsessed with me he has always been. If he had the financial wherewithal, he'd love to get an operation to have my child and be tied to me forever.

I think we have our new stretch goal, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm constantly amazed at how obsessed with me he has always been. If he had the financial wherewithal, he'd love to get an operation to have my child and be tied to me forever.

I thought this was Rkarl.

Thanks to everyone for the donations! We've surpassed our goal!

Current have 94 contributions, totaling $4127.67. Average donation of $43.91, lowest was $9.41, and the highest was $200.

I've sent PMs to everyone I've received checks from. I know there are still a few coming in the mail, I'll shoot you a PM once I have the check in hand.

Thanks to everyone for the donations! We've surpassed our goal!

Current have 94 contributions, totaling $4127.67. Average donation of $43.91, lowest was $9.41, and the highest was $200.

I've sent PMs to everyone I've received checks from. I know there are still a few coming in the mail, I'll shoot you a PM once I have the check in hand.

23a0b18db71acf9d4cc13f98c74550354397c42b6c7c522cf713098cd9f0bbe6.jpg

you like non-stop emailed him for years complaining about random shit dude.

and it never once occurred to you that he passed those emails on to other people even though he continued doing what you were complaining about and didn't sympathize with you.

So naive.

If he has Rkarl, keep that one alive...it is spot on! You always have to check to see if it is real or not.

Maybe I'm crazy but I love how the moonz parodies rile up the boards

Back