• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE OFFICIAL 2017 OGBOARDS FUNDRAISER

I think banning everything but SchizoDeac is the way to go the more I think about it.

As a fan of Moonzies parodies, this isn't enticing me to give.

However, if we can somehow prove that BKF or BSF is Moonz, I'll toss in $50

A good prize would be for every $100 you donate, you get a digit of RJ's password

That's uncalled for. With the way RJ feels about Moonz, I'm certain he'll be cutting a cheque for $4,000.00.

How about for, $100 you guys actually protect rjk!

That's uncalled for. With the way RJ feels about Moonz, I'm certain he'll be cutting a cheque for $4,000.00.

Considering he's only donated once and it was for $12 (I shit you not), don't hold your breath

I'm obligated to say, we do not have access to anyone's passwords. We can reset them, but do not have access to what they are.

Carry On My Wayward Son.

That is word for word what I would say if I didn't want people to know I had their passwords.

I think Nelly Furtado is the real actual Nelly Furtado. I think I read somewhere that her nephew or cousin went to Wake, so she's a fan.

Pretty cool that the real Nelly Furtado not only posts here but also is totally into stand up 69s and bases and RBIs and stuff.

I think Nelly Furtado is the real actual Nelly Furtado. I think I read somewhere that her nephew or cousin went to Wake, so she's a fan.

Pretty cool that the real Nelly Furtado not only posts here but also is totally into stand up 69s and bases and RBIs and stuff.

i vaguely remember reading that interview in SPIN, 2001 or so, VERY revealing stuff. Whoa! Nelly indeed

She invented the how many bases how many RBI system that we use here ! It's pretty amazing to think that she also wrote and performed "I'm Like A Bird."

Back