• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE OFFICIAL 2017 OGBOARDS FUNDRAISER

48 hour update:

34 donors and we're almost halfway to our goal. I'm only counting those who have donated via paypal. At least a dozen others have contacted me for an address to mail a check. Those who have donated enough for an incentive, I ask that you be patient with us. I'm playing Mr. Mom taking care of a newborn at the moment, so my time on these here interwebs is sporadic. Cookout and I will work together to make sure that everyone is taken care of, but it may be a few days.

Thanks for everyone's support so far. I speak for all of the mod/admin team when I say we're very appreciative that we can keep this place running without having to resort to ads, etc.

Reactions: ITK
For some reason I thought we were waiting on Tsy to accept before the donations started. I'll get mine in tomorrow.

i'll donate $10 if the mafia sign up i just threw up on the board fills by wednesday

$100 if cookout can accurately calculate how much hard earned reputation cookout has stolen from me throughout the years and put it in its rightful place. Otherwise, $0.32 cents in honor of the TarHeel Great, Rashad McCants.

$100 if cookout can accurately calculate how much hard earned reputation cookout has stolen from me throughout the years and put it in its rightful place. Otherwise, $0.32 cents in honor of the TarHeel Great, Rashad McCants.

lol you don't even have your rep turned on/showing up.. there is no way I can remember though, probably haven't docked you rep in 3 or 4 years now. If I had to guess I'd say maybe 3250 total or so? or are you thinking negreps too? I'd another 500 for that to be safe. So 3750? Your current rep level is 2855 FWIW. I will add a straight +5k rep in this case as reparations in exchange for that donation. And you'll still get to set my avatar for a week, of course.

McCants was a moron though, at least pick a heel that was in school while I was.. Reyshawn "Radio" Terry? Danny Green? Ty Lawson? Ellington? The mouth breather Hansbrough?

Hey guys, I hear you on the venmo request. We'll see what we can do but TSY is pretty busy and in an ideal world all the money funnels his way for easy record keeping so it's up to him. Thanks for all the donations so far, will try to get updated numbers as well as a donor list up this weekend. Go deacs!

Just FYI - Venmo literally takes 3 minutes to sign up for. Maybe less.

cookout, you should check into using venmo. it takes like 3 seconds to set up

cookout, you should check into using venmo. it takes like 3 seconds to set up

I don't think that's the issue as much as where the money will end up, which is why they use Tsy's laundering service.

The goal is to get the money into DV7's account without anyone knowing.

Back