• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

I'm glad we didn't have to take any dead weight to get the best player on that WCA squad.

I'm glad we didn't have to take any dead weight to get the best player on that WCA squad.

I agree. I think it's funny bc my sister's kids go to school at WCA. Her husband, a reasonable hoops fan, keeps telling me that Childress is flat out not good (based on HS results) but the others are can't miss prospects. Childress is one of my favorite Deacs right now.

I'm sure folks are noticing, but Childress shot the technical foul against Louisville and was in the game instead of Wilbekin to close out VaTech. He's become our best defender at the point guard position and is our only press killer. When he split the double team against Louisville and found Woods for a wide open 3 it triggered our end game run, much like his long 2 that put us up 7 today.

Going to be so much fun watching him for 3 more years. His improvement has been fantastic for a freshman role player.

I never realized it until Doofus pointed it out on Twitter - Kennard touches his hair so much. Even in the middle of defensive possessions, he'll take a swipe.

I never realized it until Doofus pointed it out on Twitter - Kennard touches his hair so much. Even in the middle of defensive possessions, he'll take a swipe.

It's like one of those "once you see it..." memes. He does it all the time!

I've not yet met Harry Giles but I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point. Everyone needs their lawn mowed. The guy is a total, absolute bust.

If it weren't for Kennard they'd be as hateable as any Duke team ever.

But Kennard is kind of awesome. Plus he yelled at Giles.

Agree on Kennard. I hate that it is for dook, but the kid is solid and much less of an a hole than Grayson

Hard to believe you never noticed that. He is so self conscious about that, it's hard to believe he can focus on the game.

How many times a day does Tatum regret talking Harry into coming to Duke? At least three, four times, right? Ten times on a game day?

Why this thread?
He is a college student. Maybe made a bad decision going to Duke. WGAF.
Let it go.

Still waiting for a major media outlet to compare Giles severe decline to Collins' rise.

Is greasing the ball illegal? Or maybe he's loading up on pine tar?

Back