• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official mafia thread: day 348975042

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
4 of the top 8 threads on the pit board are about mafia, certainly we can contain talking about other people running around aimlessly in one thread. This is that thread.

Mods, please lock the others.

Regards,
Townie

Last edited:
Each game needs its own thread. If you want to discuss another forum for games then we could try that.

***Doofus***

***Switch to Townie***

I feel like you hear about the analytic movement in Basketball and Baseball, but rarely do you hear about new analytics in mafia. What is doofus's equivalent PER??

1. Complain about too many mafia threads.
2. Start a new mafia thread to add to the mafia threads.
3. Actually partake in the mafia threads, generating more interest in mafia.
4. ???
5. Profit

Given that I've never heard anyone discuss mafia in a social setting, believe me I encourage and applaud mafia fans for coming out of hiding and not being #nervous. That's why I created this thread, to encourage all mafia enthusiasts to come discuss the sport they love in one place. An official place.

Given that I've never heard anyone discuss mafia in a social setting, believe me I encourage and applaud mafia fans for coming out of hiding and not being #nervous. That's why I created this thread, to encourage all mafia enthusiasts to come discuss the sport they love in one place. An official place.

This is the kind of take that belongs in THE Soccer Thread.

Fantastic idea. We'll come here and discuss mafia.

We'll still play the games in other threads. Thanks for understanding.

Fantastic idea. We'll come here and discuss mafia.

We'll still play the games in other threads. Thanks for understanding.

Perfect place to discuss things for our in-between game threads.

Thanks Townie!

4 of the top 8 threads on the pit board are about mafia, certainly we can contain talking about other people running around aimlessly in one thread. This is that thread.

Mods, please lock the others.

Regards,
Townie

Now there's 5. :)

Also a handful of months ago I donated $75 to help makeup for any added mafia traffic so kindly F off.

I am so sorry you have to burn an extra .001 calorie by rolling your fat sausage fingers across the mouse roller and extra 1/4 turn to get by all of these mafia threads you fun haters. What do you do all day at work, beat off? We like to play this mafia game together who gives a shit?

I am so sorry you have to burn an extra .001 calorie by rolling your fat sausage fingers across the mouse roller and extra 1/4 turn to get by all of these mafia threads you fun haters. What do you do all day at work, beat off? We like to play this mafia game together who gives a shit?

Lol. Rekt

Fucking amazing. Mention something about fat/puffy nipples.

Sitting at their desk with their fat sausage fingers all greased up from the Mcdonalds french fries as they shovel it into their fat hole, while sweating profusely and staining their undershirt so their fat/puffy nipples on their moobs poke out of their collared shirt.

With enough mafia threads, we can solve the OGBoards obesity epidemic!

Back