• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official mafia thread: day 348975042

I'm trying to figure out who is more outraged, the mafia players or the anti-mafia posters.

large_snowflakes_falling_hg_clr.gif

Sitting at their desk with their fat sausage fingers all greased up from the Mcdonalds french fries as they shovel it into their fat hole, while sweating profusely and staining their undershirt so their fat/puffy nipples on their moobs poke out of their collared shirt.

cool

Should I repost the chatzy from when rsf called me a miserable cunt? Top 10 maf moments

I am so sorry you have to burn an extra .001 calorie by rolling your fat sausage fingers across the mouse roller and extra 1/4 turn to get by all of these mafia threads you fun haters. What do you do all day at work, beat off? We like to play this mafia game together who gives a shit?

I suppose you also continually wondered why people with letter jackets kicked you into your locker weekly during grades 6-12.

Should I repost the chatzy from when rsf called me a miserable cunt? Top 10 maf moments

You should probably just sign off and think about the sequence of terrible decisions you have made starting with attending a mid-atlantic trash public school.

I suppose you also continually wondered why people with letter jackets kicked you into your locker weekly during grades 6-12.

I was probably ten times the athlete you were. Let me guess you're in your mid 50's and you're upset about the youth these days and relive your glory days where you made a 3 point shot in garbage time after your team got smoked.

There seems to be lots of good chatter. Pretty good for the first day of the official thread. Mods still haven't locked the others, but they're probably busy.

I was probably ten times the athlete you were. Let me guess you're in your mid 50's and you're upset about the youth these days and relive your glory days where you made a 3 point shot in garbage time after your team got smoked.

YwTZVN8.jpg

Back