• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official mafia thread: day 348975042

Give all these fucking dorks their money back and tell them to go play in the corner with their magic cards and pogs.

Yah I lettered in 3 sports in HS. I did also like pogs in 3rd grade. I hope you think I am cool now. Your validation means a lot to me.

Magic the Gathering was the shit. Pogs too.

idk, TAB, Danny Manning was probably a pretty good high school athlete. Maybe even more than 10x the athlete you were.

If this thread is representative of what mafia is like, just really asinine shitposting, I may have to rethink my stance on mafia.

I was probably ten times the athlete you were. Let me guess you're in your mid 50's and you're upset about the youth these days and relive your glory days where you made a 3 point shot in garbage time after your team got smoked.

Makes sense. Most awesome HS athletes go on to be message board Mafia champs.

If this thread is representative of what mafia is like, just really asinine shitposting, I may have to rethink my stance on mafia.

I do everything I can to make mafia a thread full of shitposting.

Everyone is given different gifts from god.

No lie, you'd be good at it. We shitpost like wildfire.

COME TO YOUR HOME, TOWNIE. COME TO MAFIA

counterpoint

all of these sentences are awful

Welcome to Captains Choice Mafia.

Deadlines go by the timestamp. :00 is still live, :01 is not.

Majos will be instant even if I'm not around. Stop talking

Only the captain and his teammate got a PM. If you didn't receive one then you are a vanilla Civ.

There are 7 vanilla civs and 2 mafia members (the captain and his mafia choice, the silencer).

Each night the mafia will have the chance to kill and silence a player of their choice.

Mafia is essentially a chat thread with a game built into it.

I'm pretty sure that manning is like, the most letter-jacketed dude on the boards. He may still wear it, TAB.

Your assurances aren't, like, proof man. We're going to need to see some varsity letters here.

I, for one, welcome Townie to come and punch up the game write-ups.

Can an old black man play. I feel the maturity level of the mafia players probably means lots of unsubtle racism. You all racist here.

Define diverse? FYI fat white men between the ages of 25-50 weighing between 200-450 pounds get lumped into one category.

Can an old black man play. I feel the maturity level of the mafia players probably means lots of unsubtle racism. You all racist here.

there's always too much talk of lynching for me to be comfortable

Back