• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

Truly shocking to learn that alito lies.
And I believe that Alito has also said that the leaked opinion on overturning Roe led liberals to threaten the GOP SC justices. Like so many Trumpites, he's obviously big on projection - blaming liberals for things he did himself.

I have wonder if the hypocrites still want the leaker prosecuted to the full extent of the law?
Doesn’t matter. They already got their outrage out so now the rubes will just always assume there’s a liberal deep state at scotus.

They’re not hypocrites. They always want power to own the libs. That’s it. They’ll say and do whatever to get it.

Part of me really wants to send my 6-year old to school with an AR-15, see if they do anything, then if so, take them to court to see what happens. Probably absolute gun rights or mandatory guns for children, but I could be pleasantly surprised.

WTF?? That this Court is even considering siding with this website designer who doesn't want to work with same-sex couples says it all. You start a business that serves the public, you serve the PUBLIC. You can't pick and chose what public you wish to serve no matter how warped your "personal" beliefs are.
It is one thing to interpret the Constitution a specific way, but siding with this bullshit is purely Un-American.

Back