• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

seems like they should make the form electronic and you have to fill out the blank before it will let you submit

At least junebug is finally unsure who the the most corrupt justice is !

can't wait until they are impeached...
That would require a well-designed system of government designed to adapt to changing contexts instead of the relic to the egos of a bunch of syphilitic old white men who have been consumed and shit out by worms several times over.

The few votes that fuel the "Roberts' legacy" narrative have paid off handsomely for Republicans and their justices.

Don't bother reading, it's just a lot of whining. And the authors opining about how the left has been increasingly aggressive on the court.

But I'm just going to point out that Alito, who absolutely leaked the Dobbs decision, claims that he believes he knows who was responsible for the leak. But you'll be surprised to hear he thinks it was not any of the right wingers!

Last edited:
Instead, Smith said it was a fellow classmate named Jack Maxey, who was a member of Kavanaugh’s fraternity, who allegedly had a “reputation” for exposing himself, and had once done so at a party. To back his claim, Smith also attached a photograph of Maxey exposing himself in his fraternity’s 1988 yearbook picture.

The allegation that Ramirez was likely mistaken was included in the Senate committee’s final report even though Maxey – who was described but not named – was not attending Yale at the time of the alleged incident.

In an interview with the Guardian, Maxey confirmed that he was still a senior in high school at the time of the alleged incident, and said he had never been contacted by any of the Republican staffers who were conducting the investigation.

“I was not at Yale,” he said. “I was a senior in high school at the time. I was not in New Haven.” He added: “These people can say what they want, and there are no consequences, ever.”

———-

“There was another dude who showed his dick a lot” is a bad enough defense. But that dude wasn’t even enrolled? That’s a purposeful omission.

Where are our leaders who are calling out this corruption in the GOP?

Back